Farewell also =)

DeletedUser

I have decided to also depart from TW and W29. It is with sadness and excitement that I do so. Believe it or not I have learnt a lot in W29 in the last 15 months. Jobetopia really helped to teach me the art of diplomacy. Not that I followed it very well!

Did the events of today push me, maybe you can call it the final straw that breaks a camel’s back. The responses showed me that even when a guy apologises in the worst of circumstances that nothing matters, no logic prevails. Some responses to Dockes farewell have certainly contributed, as the guy deserved more respect that than. That is not a flame at any tribe as some members stepped above that and said “I am not going to be caught up in the mud slinging”

So good luck to all. Sorry to those in 29 that I let down. At the end of the day it just a game.

Jobe I am sure there will be flames, but don’t bother defending me, it wont affect me at all. More it will reflect poorly on those individuals.

Have some ex world players to take over the account.

I am sure there will be joy and sadness amongst the remaining members of w29 =)

DeletedUser

I also agree with some of the docke responses not that is really mattered to me Yoni.But i wish you well in any other worlds you participate in.

Quick question can you empty any remaining troops left so we can take the villages easily or are you just hitting delete?

DeletedUser

THese are the three logins in question.

May 08,2010 09:47 95.159.89.171
May 08,2010 09:20 95.159.88.247
May 08,2010 09:17 95.159.88.247

A new quote comes to me now "Birds of a feather flock together"

I guess that post Mikey about how shocked you were at posts in Docke's farewell were from a co player

No they werent i play my account myself and have never had a co player or wish one.

DeletedUser

I also agree with some of the docke responses not that is really mattered to me Yoni.But i wish you well in any other worlds you participate in.

Quick question can you empty any remaining troops left so we can take the villages easily or are you just hitting delete?

I am joking about emptying the villages by the way.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser62494

Its kinda depressing to see all of GRIND's big boys quit one after the next. I wish you all the best in RL.

I truely wish you would all stay and earn the respect you all thought you deserved and always demanded. But alas RL takes another away before we can find out.

DeletedUser

I suppose Slayer it just shows how much Docke did for Grind holding them together and in a round about way it shows how much a good duke is for a tribe.

DeletedUser

Slayer I leave, and you are a guy that I respect. You have dignity when it counts. I have fought to the end before, but I will message you with why today was the final straw

ANd please note the two responses I received from madlax and gintlv showed class (to the apology message). Thank you to you both.

2/4 aint bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

I suppose Slayer it just shows how much Docke did for Grind holding them together and in a round about way it shows how much a good duke is for a tribe.
Docke obviously played a big hand in holding his tribe together as he built it from the ground up. Much like damage has done for TLA. I am sure if damage quit alot of us would question staying in this world.

Slayer I leave, and you are a guy that I respect. You have dignity when it counts. I have fought to the end before, but I will message you with why today was the final straw

Thank you and good luck to you yoni. I hope our paths cross in the future worlds.

DeletedUser

ANd please note the two responses I received from madlax and gintlv showed class (to the apology message). Thank you to you both.

2/4 aint bad!

Pfft, liez. I bet Gints wrote back something pervy ...

DeletedUser

Well this is a terrible day yonithan. I hate to see you go bud, drop me a line ig.

DeletedUser

:-( Yoni I just wrote you an essay goodbye reply but I hit replied and got disconnected..... AHHHHH >.<

I am going to save this post and see if I can remember it... one sec....

DeletedUser

Thanks Jeff I always wished we could work together. MKC I look forward to it :p

DeletedUser

Oh, I hadn't noticed this was a goodbye thread.

Yoni, I don't know how to say goodbye to you.
To be blunt, my opinion towards you has never been favorable.
I always thought you were quite intelligent but your shortcomings were that you let your personal feelings get the best of you and you were arrogant and tiered out the same old arguments about the things you were still ressentful over. (Sorry, not trying to offend you but I just wanted to share my opinions about you since afterall, this is your goodbye thread :p)

However, reading your goodbye thread it seems strange and rather out of character for you to quit over those things. The flaming in Docke's thread was to be expected. As for the hacking... well you're not one to care what people think of you so it surprises me that you'd even care who believes you or who accepts your apology or who keeps 'going on about it' much less for that to influence your decision of quitting. And you've been through a lot worst flaming.... so for today's events to have been the final pushed that kocked you over the edge... it's not plausible. It is out of character for Yoni to give up so easily, no matter what the odds look like.

However, if it really was today's events that are causing you to leave W29 perhaps you are reacting too impulsively. I wish you'd sleep on it as you may not feel the same way tomorrow.

But if your decision to quit is final then all I can say is good luck in RL. I will miss seeing you on the forums.
And I always admired you (and Jobe) for standing by Fusion until the bitter end.
That's especially challenging in times of adversity and it showed great caracter, which is undisputed.

Thank you for being part of W29.

Thank you for the plays :p (Graylin, thank you too ;-) )

Best of wishes,

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

Last edited by a moderator:

Jobetopia

Yoni - I think you know this is a sad day for me. When I started this game I had no idea what I was doing (or how all encompasing it becomes) - You start the game with one little villa which you potter around building up a hour a day to pass the time, and 6 months later you have a host of villa's and are pumping more of your free time into the game then you ever imagined possible, you make real friends and false friends, you get stabbed in the back and you find people that will stand with you against the world. The longer I play this game the less faith I have in human nature.

Yoni, you were a real friend.

When I joined SIR as a fresh faced Noob in K85, you gave me advice, warned me about the obvious things like mixed villas, advised me about scripts. When SIR merged with Fusion you and Valk were the ones that arranged my invite into Hope. When the Puppet Alliance and Field Marshal Graylin declared on us you were the one that led our little group in K85, gave us our targets and planned our strategy - We lost that War, but under your leadership we never lost K85, it was the one region where Fusion remained in front towards the end of the war.

Towards the end of the war I became Duke and you were always there to support me, and talked me into staying rather then dieing with my account at the end.

You campaigned with me on the world forums when pretty much everyone was against Fusion, and back in those days while we lost the war I still think we won the campaign on the forums, it was a pyrric victory but one we can rightfully claim.

Since then you have always been around to help, or chat - and I for one will miss you, as will the rest of Grind, in game you were a great player and out of the game you were a great friend.

I hope you change your mind but understand if you do not.

Goodbye my Friend, thank you for everything, and its been a blast.

DeletedUser79621

Cya around Yoni, I may not have liked some of your comments about my tribe >.< But overall you have never done anything against me.

Like for Docke I always had a respect for you.

No matter what people think seeing any big player leave the world, enemy or not is a sad day, I mean with all the good enemies gone, what's the point of playing ^_^

DeletedUser

Another W29 great has left the building.

Guess the forums are gonna be civil now:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

I must say i've enjoyed our Graylin bashing together, he does deserve it thought!!!!

So lates man...

DeletedUser

Another W29 great has left the building.

Guess the forums are gonna be civil now:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

I must say i've enjoyed our Graylin bashing together, he does deserve it thought!!!!

So lates man...

Why dont you just go hit delete too.. or are you still going to show us how to play? lol

DeletedUser

This is horrible news Yoni, gonna miss ya, major contributor of this world. Well looks like ill be able to retire sooner then i thought due to more and more pieces of the backbone quitting.

woods4576

Man Yoni.. I did not see this coming at all:icon_sad: This is a very sad day.. I have always respected you as a player and a great TW friend. You will be missed:icon_cry: Keep in touch bud via skype.. Best of luck to you Yoni and Valk and I hope RL treats you with the respect I had for the both of you!

Have a great Wedding and a awesome honeymoon Yoni :) Don't be shy on sending the pics of the honeymoon
(prefer the girlfriend but meh) :lol: J/K.. Take care Bud

whall0625

Damn sad to see you go Yoni....always respected you as a top player on this world and you have always shown nothing but honor and integrity ingame....GL in everything you do mate.