Farewell, Mod Sebco7

DeletedUser

Our World 9 moderator, Sebco7, has been promoted to Elder Mod and we will be receiving a new mod. You did a good job, Seb, and you're the best mod we've had yet. We'll miss yoooooouuuuuu. :icon_cry:

Good luck with being Elder. :icon_cool:

iceilater

indeed best mod ever, we'll miss you, idk who would be dumb enough to promote you to elder though :D best of luck with that , and hopefully you can get an account in W9 now :p

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: Bummer. Ooops I mean congratulations Sebco7! :icon_wink:

I think with the amount of flamers, idiots, and just flat stupid people in world 9, I think world 9 deserves an Elder Mod. *hint* *hint*

DeletedUser

so your gonna infract me than leave us =[ bye you were one of the mods i didnt mind lol

DeletedUser69520

I have being in many world, and sebo is by fart the best mod. Good luck:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have being in many world, and sebo is by fart the best mod. Good luck:icon_wink:

No wonder it stinks in these forums .. seb farts :icon_eek:

I'll give you credit seb ... you did far better than all the rest ... good luck being an elder mod .... now find us some one just as good :icon_evil:

mitzi86

ill miss you seb even if u did infract me more then 4 times.

ddog456

Lol I wonder who will be your next mod???

:icon_rolleyes:Maybe Me? Would'nt that just be great but i guess I would have to mail Seb on how to keep you guys happy lol

DeletedUser

Bye Seb. I've only ever had a problem with one of our mods, and it wasn't you. Though I must admit I'm rather surprised I've never gotten an infraction before. Good luck being an Elder mod.

And ddog, I hope you turn out to be a good one.

DeletedUser

Simply let the spammers spam and listen to mostly DNS suggestions in your mailbox...not biased at all, I know.

DeletedUser

You'll have a whole host of Mod's looking over this forum helping ddog456, So treat them nicely everyone.

;)

DeletedUser

Cheers people ^_^

Ya'll be nice to Ddog456 for me, please. :p

I may be sticking around for awhile, we'll see.

DeletedUser45021

DONT DO IT SEB!!!! D;
imma miss u 3:

and welcome @ new mod =)