Farewell, Mod Sebco7

ddog456

Thank you girls and guys, I will try to keep you all entertained as Seb did and have a little fun.

I won't be to strict but I have to do my job so let's have fun and stay on topic.:icon_wink:

OTDDeathAwaits

cya sebco, never received so many infractions, think it was 3? I will keep them as a reminder of you :)

mitzi86

Thank you girls and guys, I will try to keep you all entertained as Seb did and have a little fun.

I won't be to strict but I have to do my job so let's have fun and stay on topic.:icon_wink:

well if you beat sebs record for intrating me then i wont be all that happy... i beleive he gave me 4... =0 so mean lol

mitzi86

awww... im already in trouble... how bout this? i give you pie and you dont infract me. =)) lol

ddog456

:icon_eek: I like pie... Deal!!!!

[But you must follow the rules for the deal to stay in place]

Sign on the dotted line.

Signature..........................................

:lol:

mitzi86

how do i sign a dotted line? they are all too bumpy to rigth straight onn. =0 it should be _____ but anyways.

mitzi86

mitzi86

you should know im not kidding. im a girl we dont joke around much

ddog456

Yeah I have found a few girls that are kinda Crazy about being serious all the time though.

.dan.101

SEEEEEEEEEEB I <3 YOU!

GL with your elder modding. And GL to the new mod (you'll need it) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well if you beat sebs record for intrating me then i wont be all that happy... i beleive he gave me 4... =0 so mean lol

sorry to disappoint you, but seb gave me 7 infractions in total :icon_rolleyes:

btw, i'll have to recycle my quote.

despite the infractions, i still <3 you :icon_redface:

bai seb.