Farewell W75

DeletedUser

Well it’s time to say farewell to W75.
A few minutes ago, Fart and OLD were disbanded.

We never came to this world to win it, as it was more about having some fun and catching up with some old friends. I’ve chosen to post a little bit of background information as to how our tribe fell. In this world, we met an interesting tribe named @Night. Early on, they contacted us for a NAP, which we agreed to. As things progressed, we saw @Night as being our future ally as they seemed organised and very capable. We agreed to formalise a NAP where we would grow inwards, they would grow outwards. For the most part, things were okay, but then a few cracks formed.

In July, @Night approached me to formalise the NAP into an Alliance or move away from all diplomacy. At the time, I still wanted a strong alliance with @Night. Immediately prior to this, Fart had recruited a few players that were in their area which in hindsight was an error and we openly admit to that. Angrypotato was recruited, as he was always supposed to join Fart, but due to his position, he had sat in another tribe until he felt safe enough to move over. @night were aware of this and were happy for it to occur. When Angry wanted to move over, he pressured me into inviting a few of his old tribemates. This caused issues with @Night and they wanted them booted. The following chat occurred in our hiddens regarding these players:

Mint and I start a private thread in full view of our respective councils:
http://prntscr.com/4i8uw6

I outlined the specific accounts and the impacts on each area:
http://prntscr.com/4i8uzg
The post is too large for one screenshot, but I’m damn sure I made it quite clear in this post that I am willing to boot the players:
http://prntscr.com/4i8v1s

Mint replies to me and I feel we are making progress:
http://prntscr.com/4i8v3z

I ask what he intends to do with the accounts I am about to boot. Please note that I had spoken to Allmenmustdie (AMMD) about this a day earlier and that they would be good recruits for @night:
http://prntscr.com/4i8v5t

So I have agreed to boot the players in the above post. It was now a case of working out what to do with the players that got booted, then this pearler turns up:
http://prntscr.com/4i8v8c

The thread continues…
http://prntscr.com/4i94ut
How can ANYONE deal with someone that has asked you to boot players, you agree to do so and then accuses you of trying to plant them as spies in his tribe?? Please note that these players were then invited into his tribe several days later… lol.

Here’s the deal with Mintcream. When dealing with him you need to realise he is the typical alpha male. You cannot tell him what to do, he has to be seen as making the decision himself. I was trying to put a strong alliance in place and in doing so, I was willing to boot decent players and offer them to him.

But here’s what is going through Mint’s mind… “Oh hell no, I can’t be seen as taking advice from another leader. We’ll wait a few days and then recruit those players. Then it will look like I made the decision on my own.” His own players have confirmed this in skype and I’d be happy to find the posts later if need be.

The fact remains that Mintcream is utterly paranoid and will not trust ANYONE outside his tribe… even an ally. Shit, I thought that is what allies are for. I had discussions with AMMD where I was happy to boot the players and allow @night to recruit them as they are capable players… but hell no… Mintcream cannot allow someone else to come up with a good idea. HE has to come up with it. So why are so many of these players that he considered to be possible spies in his tribe now???

The end result was me booting the players and Fart was given an alliance immediately. I mean what the hell?? You go from a NAP – to nothing – to an alliance in under 20 minutes… lol.

Meh…

From there, it went downhill. I had a new diplomat every week (fyi, mint goes through diplomats like no one I have seen before…) moaning to me about someone in Fart nobling in their area, yet I never complained about them nobling in our area.

Tbh, some of my guys were openly trying to piss them off (0924 and Angry for example) and it made my life impossible. In the end, I was tired of continually having a new diplomat each week coming to me and whinging about someone nobling in their area, but who told their guys to stay out of our area…???

A week goes by and a little birdy tells me that they intend to drop their NAP with Wrapit and attack without warning. We saw this as a red flag to a bull. Considering how badly our relationship with @night had been and how rocky it was and considering they would attack a NAP the moment the NAP time period ended, our first question was - how would they treat us in the future? They never even gave us a heads up as to their plans to attack Wrapit. Please remember that we are now allied with @Night and I would have expected my ally to inform me of any issues that would impact my immediate area. Wrapit were all through our clusters. Not a single word was spoken to us about this impending war….

The discussions with another new diplomat continued (it was back to Guns for Hire by now…) regarding nobling in stupid areas and I was fed up with it, so I lowered our alliance to a NAP. I told Guns that it would last 7 days and then all diplomacy would be removed. For some unknown reason, @Night thought that to officially end the NAP, we would contact them. Huh?
http://prntscr.com/4i9ij4
http://prntscr.com/4i9e9b
That seems quite clear to me…

At this point, we knew could never trust @Night and we chose to assist Wrapit, who at the time had a NAP with us. We knew we probably were signing our death warrant at this point, but the whole Fart council agreed that @Night could never be trusted from a diplomatic position and we’d prefer to help the guys that had been open and honest with us - Wrapit. At this stage, we mass recruited in K45 to negate any backline issues and we prepared for war.

Ultimately, it led to our downfall, but we went out of this world on our terms. We’d rather lose a war and live by our word, rather than forever watching over our backs and wondering when our ally would turn on us. The rest is history.

@Night have beaten Fart and they are to be congratulated.

I’d like to thank my guys as it has been a wonderful journey in W75. I’d like to thank the @night players for putting up a tough fight.
Good luck to everyone in W75 and good luck dealing with @Night in the future, you’ll need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115571

There is two sides to every story. same here.

When we first Napped FART we had an agreement that we would go to the rim and FART to the core. We also noticed that FART had two players to the north and east of us. We agreed that they would noble themselves to the FART main cluster.

During the Nap this never happened. they continued to noble in their area and FARK even recruited 3 more players in the area. That was players that left DRUNK when beat. When FARK wanted to build an alliance i pointed out that it is not acceptable that they break our cluster in two. Those new recruits have to go and the remaining have to move to their main cluster so we could build an independent tribe, not some kind of a bitchtribe of FART. FARK went ballistic for a while over this but wen i let him understand I would not accept them players there he did remove them. An alliance was formed and in my inbox i had a mail telling me to go and FARK myself. Hence I was blocked. Now THAT is a great way to start an alliance.

Just like FARK we understood this alliance was hollow and we also noted how fark started to massrecruit for his second tribe OLD. We know he was up to no good, and since he blocked me ingame, I figured communication was not his thing so I removed the shared forum.

After their merger with oxygen wet got reports from all neighbouring tribes that Fart was rallying support against us. We natuarally started to prepare.

Then the day came when FARK cancelled the alliance. He did that FARK style yelling and screaming.

At this point we looked at our option. We knew we had 7 days of NAP with FART and that he thereafter could cancel the NAP.

Our worse scenario wuld be to have to fight WRAPIT OLD AND FART. So, since we only had tree days nap left with wrapit, we decided to use that time to prepare to OP them. WE then pretty much crippled Wrapit duing those four days, despite our NAP Fark sniped and supported them.

When the seven days were up Fark forgot to cancel the nap and started the launch. It was totallay unorganised. I assume he though we would be the same walkover as Oxgen was. He had not even stacked the front at my Hood. Since we fought about 100 members from the start it was a lot of walls to get though, but since we were the aggressors and FARK just tried mindfarking my members we new it was just a matter of time. A few days ago we broke through their defence for good and the rest is history.

Fark drove his tribe to war, not over land, not over control but simply because he couldnt stand that I wouldnt be his bitch.

In regards to what is written above I wont even read it. it is FARK usual trolling bull, and for me. not worth the time.

I know what went down.

So bye bye Fark.

DeletedUser

When the seven days were up Fark forgot to cancel the nap and started the launch. It was totallay unorganised. I assume he though we would be the same walkover as Oxgen was. He had not even stacked the front at my Hood. Since we fought about 100 members from the start it was a lot of walls to get though, but since we were the aggressors and FARK just tried mindfarking my members we new it was just a matter of time. A few days ago we broke through their defence for good and the rest is history.

Maybe you should read what was posted chump. Your diplomat was told in a sensible manner that the alliance went up in smoke.

At this point we looked at our option. We knew we had 7 days of NAP with FART and that he thereafter could cancel the NAP.
Clearly your 13 diplomats did not pass on the information. I've posted the posts of our skype chats and it was abundantly clear that the alliance was gone, followed by 7 days of NAP, then it would be reduced to nothing. I'd seriously suggest you read things instead of skimming over them.

There was no discussion that the NAP 'could' be cancelled. It was to be removed after 7 days. Spend 5 minutes and read up bud.

Even at this very moment you are trying to manipulate things with 333. It's funny how people are sending me mails regarding what you agreed to and now that our tribe is gone, you are turning on your word.

Doler9...

You simply cannot be trusted.

DeletedUser108293

Just to clear something about my account up.

We were never unloyal to fart while we were in there, no info was given out to night or anything else. Things were rushed when sean announced his departure from AP account.

Me and Art always wanted to get into night as they just were way more aggressive and strong than fart. It was Sean who said he is your friend and we should stay with you. So ofc, as soon as he was gone we moved over. Dont blame us for your own faults fark, it just makes me laugh.

Oh and by the way, we stepped back from our council position some time before we moved over so that nobody can play the blame game, obvisiouly you still do so.^^ Goodbye.

DeletedUser

Should we discuss how someone signed off from our tribe as Armando, then signed in 4 minutes later as Dan???

Your account leaves our tribe and you blame the decision on Armando... low buddy... real low.

lol....

DeletedUser115571

Dear Fark,

i agreed doler to join 333 if he gave up 3 villages. in his northern cluster.

Nowhere did I agree to him eating your villages. That is something YOU decided on your own. Only problem is that YOUR villages were MINE to decide over. Not yours. I know that might be hard to bear being an exwinner and all, but that is the way things are.

If you want to have control over your villages you stay and fight for them. you dont suicide your troops on my tribe and think that you afterwards get to decide the fate of them.

Respectfully
Mintcream

DeletedUser

At this point in time I don't see you deciding anything in regards to my villages.

Doler9 IS nobling them and then they will be his... not mine... lol.

Feel free to noble them back if you like. You'll need to send some long range nobles to get them...
Either way, the Doler9 issue is simply showing the world how you manipulate the other tribes in this world.

Well done.

DeletedUser

Honestly, all i see is a Faaaaark that got crushed in negotiations, and whines like hell over it. You should have known it from the first talk with @night, they dont see peaceful solutions....

Although, you would know all this if you had done your background checks for real....

Faaaaark, you lost because you were a bad leader. End of story.

I guess this is what happens when the allmighty nordic people come to town :D

DeletedUser

Damn, Fart was a little too soft on those talks. Not as much the concessions but talking too much about how this or that cluster would be impossible to defend, availability to be a meatshield in k45, and so on. Say that too many times and you come out looking as a target more than an ally. Why would you leave the tribe "at his disposal" when you quit, you two don't seem to be friends.

DeletedUser

At the time I would have considered that we were friends working towards a mutual understanding. What was said was posted in a hidden section of our forum and it would stay there if we were able to come to an agreeable solution.

DeletedUser114322

Good war, good entertainment. Just what this game is about, getting challenge from war, not hugging....

DeletedUser113867

Me and Art always wanted to get into night as they just were way more aggressive and strong than fart.

That sounded really weak, you wanted to join a stronger tribe wow, why not fight for your strong and make it stronger? If you were on the council then you could have been agressive since you were part of the leadership.

That just sounds like you are a coward to me.

DeletedUser

Just a little update on how Mint thinks he can control who nobles my villages.

A little snippet from Mintcream to an ally:
http://prntscr.com/4icby9

It's all becoming a bit of a strain hey??

And Doler isn't spitting in your face.

I am.

DeletedUser115680

It's my turn to wish all ex fart members the best of luck in the future. Hopefully you wont have to face us in upcoming worlds haha.

Anyhow, it was fun facing opponents such as Daniel1723 etc.

Best of luck,

//Get on My Level?

DeletedUser

Shame all this had to get out to the entire world. Faark do you really think this will make every tribe not trust @Night and go to war with them or something? If thats the case then @Night is ready. :icon_twisted:

blckdrgn1

I miss you :(

[video=youtube;uRk2EjdHFHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRk2EjdHFHQ[/video]