Farewell

DeletedUser

A few days ago, my fiance sat me down for an intervention. Her exact words were “I know you’re addicted to this game, but your achievements in the real world are a lot more important than those in the digital world.” I told her to stuff it and have been sleeping on the couch since J
You see, my real life is stacked with a bunch of projects and work that I rarely have enough time to breathe. The band’s supposed to release our first album in 6 months and not a single song is recorded. I have a contract for three books with September 2010 as a deadline, and only half of one is done. The audio graphic novel is still in the writing phase, and the other graphic novel projects don’t even have artists assigned to them yet (if anyone’s interested, pls let me know). The medical magazine is going way too slow (but I blame that on the time it’s taking to get a license from London :p - those damn Brits lol). That’s not to mention the slacking off that’s been going on at work and has resulted in my boss keeping a very close watch on me (I think he still doesn’t understand what all the red and blue dots mean).
Alia (my cousin) was supposed to continue with this account until I got back on my feet, but with her new job, that’s impossible now. And, looking at my schedule and what might probably come up when the current work is done, I doubt standing on my feet will happen any time soon. I know I tried to leave before, but deep down I guess I always knew I’d be back. Unfortunately, it’s not the case this time :S Someone else will be playing my account, so if they're not as friendly, don't say i didn't warn you :p.
I started this game mainly to try out the whole online gaming experience, and came out with a lot of friends with different cultural backgrounds that would have taken me years to explore on my own. I love this game, but only for what it is: a game. With the recent growth of tribes, politics is slowly creeping into every move you make, and the fun is gone. But, the friends remain J
So, I’m taking my leave of this world and tribalwars, and I thank you all for a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, I need to get back to work, and honestly, the couch sucks J

So, to those of you I’ve gotten to know, cheers, and to those of you I didn’t get to know, I’m sorry that didn’t happen. I blame myself for that. And, to anyone I might have unknowingly and unintentionally angered, I apologise as conspiracy from this world and Ahmed from the real world.

Most of Sabre have my contacts, so I hope you guys stay in contact (that goes double for Hellisfun, DragonSouls, Nocoder, Kitex, Inty, Sumos and the rest of the Wisdom family – you too Chris if you promise not to call me a baboon :D).

Khelban: You better stay in touch mate, we still have music to make!!

Susie: Need I say how much it would sadden me if we didn’t have our daily chats? Please mail me Wendy J

Good bye all…

richiefingers

bye mate, its always sad to see good players and fun poeple leave hope everything goes well for you in real life mate.

DeletedUser49518

So long. It has been a pleasure dealing with you in game. You have always been polite and sincere. Thank you for playing the game the way it should be and not being underhanded and backstabbing.

DeletedUser

where does your fiance live?, i'll pop a cap in yer ass!!

DeletedUser43243

2cnh7qc.jpg

Peter.....
it is a sad day that TW has to lose such an amazing character and for some of us a friend!:icon_sad::icon_cry:

We will stay in touch and maybe one day i can entice you back!!!
:lol:

Take care sweetheart! :icon_wink:

Susie (Wendy!) x x

DeletedUser

I forgot to say, goodbye, and good luck.

you are the next on the name of those who have quit recently. fare the well conspiracy! :icon_cool:

Llama Crazy

sad to see one of the last decent sabre counclers go:icon_cry: good luck with the strange and scary thing people keep refering to as real life (wtf is dat???:icon_confused:)

DeletedUser

didn't knew you but , bye bye , and have a nice rl life :)
noble a lot of womens and demolish other guys morale :lol:

DeletedUser

didn't knew you but , bye bye , and have a nice rl life :)
noble a lot of womens and demolish other guys morale :lol:

that was pretty good sele :icon_surprised: gl in rl conspiracy maybe if i would have had a chance to have a chat with you id have a better outlook on the sabre family :icon_wink: keep that wife happy shes gonna be there long after this games dead and gone :icon_cry: wives always come first anyways :icon_wink: