farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok guys my time in w41 has come to an end i set the acount to deletion and im not planning on reversing it idk if my coplayer will but it will be up to you chelle, i really dont get at times what we are doing here, closing a world is one thing but if all the hard work doesnt get you nothing what is it worth in the end, my problem is booza and in the corrent situation i dont think i can ever be in the same tribe with him, but i wont be breaking axes up after putting so much effort including mine to win it i wont start the wars again cause im too fad up with it all.

guess wins can be gotten in alot of ways but if there are no honor in them there worth nothing to me...

good luck to everyone and to alll freinds i made here...

cody you noob i really miss ya

dev virg chelle its really not the same without you around...

kinan FN shiver, i will always remember you as the most loyal guys i played with .

and ofcurse to alot more freinds i made while being in axes aswell that the list is just too long

DeletedUser

m8 pls dont leave ;o thanks 2 you im still playing w41, cmon ;o almost the entire tribe wants ya back =[

DeletedUser

What did you want me to do Sergei?
You want me to tell you how much respect I have for you after this last year? You want me to tell how hard it'll be without you?

Because you know I mean it when I say it.

You're gonna let w53 come between us and between Axes? I hope you change your mind, I really do.
If I was wrong in the way I acted on w53 then I'm sorry. I'd delete the account in a heartbeat to get you back on w41.

DeletedUser

sounds nice to you to say this in public while your acts say something diffrent...

DeletedUser

sounds nice to you to say this in public while your acts say something diffrent...

I didn't organise anything against you, but I can't forbid people to noble you if you left. I'm really sorry, I could never attack you, I will never attack you, but you left and people considered that a target.

As I said on w53 forum, you're on the guys I respect the most on w41, that will never change. If there's anything I can do, I'll do it.

DeletedUser

I have undeleted it for now and will have it for awhile. Sergei and I will figure out what we want to do and if we delete it and end our run on 41 then we'll do it together. Regardless I doubt it will be our last world together :lol: misfits and as temperamental as we both are we make a good pair and we do really like and look out for each other and for that I'm grateful to have had world 41 and the chance to build the relationship we've had over the past two years. It's run from enemy to best of friends and we've worked hard for and earned each others trust and respect even though we are occasionally annoyed with each other.

DeletedUser62294

Sergie it seems that somehow my destiny has become almost intertwined with yours.

DeletedUser

sergei, reconsider this. Allowing what happens on one world impact another is not right. There are a number of people here that do not want to see you leave.

DeletedUser

ohh noes...w41 will be lame with out serg...

and serg...cody is a poop ..lol

DeletedUser62294

Rednecks you must agree what was done to him was wrong I know I would have trusted booza not to allow an ego player noble me.

DeletedUser

Rednecks you must agree what was done to him was wrong I know I would have trusted booza not to allow an ego player noble me.

No, I do not agree. Sergei left the tribe on his own free will. If any of the DNY players or OCD players left the way Sergei did then they would have deserved the same fate. You do not leave your tribemates, you work out disagreements. If he disagreed with something happening within the tribe then he should have talked to us. Any decent tribe with good leaders would not allow their members to jump in and out of the tribe regardless of the circumstances. You allow 1 to leave because they do not agree with something and get away with it then what stops the next person to jump ship? Are you going to tolerate it because you are friends from another world? At what point do you say leaving the tribe is not an option?

Friendships are 1 thing, but this is just a game. A game should never come between friends or taken personal.

DeletedUser62294

Well shit happens and sergie obviously didn't like how things went down. Even if on another world its the same people.

DeletedUser

1 little trolling comment about this pls -

a) Angels : who gave you the right of speach in the first place ?
b) Booza : wowowowowow ! tuut ! tuut ! yahooo ! things are coming out of hibernation and facing the light all of a sudden ? aawww..so sad because I nearly trusted you when you sold out the tickets heading "I am the man - the best leader " ..MEH
c) Sergei/Chelle : all my respects - you are a wonderful team together and I can't get anywhere close to you guys as playing skills - big kudos.

ok - continue pls with your thread as this is interesting ;-)

duh ....

shiverchill

hey mate get back here, things will never be the same without you.

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you in RL. I know fully well you won't quit TW totally, so see you in another world when I return. :p Was an honour playing with you and Mich, both of you are outstanding in your own ways. :)

DeletedUser62294

1 little trolling comment about this pls -

a) Angels : who gave you the right of speach in the first place ?
b) Booza : wowowowowow ! tuut ! tuut ! yahooo ! things are coming out of hibernation and facing the light all of a sudden ? aawww..so sad because I nearly trusted you when you sold out the tickets heading "I am the man - the best leader " ..MEH
c) Sergei/Chelle : all my respects - you are a wonderful team together and I can't get anywhere close to you guys as playing skills - big kudos.

ok - continue pls with your thread as this is interesting ;-)

duh ....

Who are you again? Nobodys can't speak on these forums its not a democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.