Farming Abandonded Villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJDB Noble

My Troops just die :icon_neutral:

How's that explainable if there isn't a wall, and there are no defending Troops at the Abandonded Village :lol:

DeletedUser

Welcome to TW 4.0. Worlds of cruel P&P and spiking...:icon_biggrin:

Teh ViRuS

My Troops just die :icon_neutral:

How's that explainable if there isn't a wall, and there are no defending Troops at the Abandonded Village :lol:

Attacking with a Paladin, or 31 spears makes no troops die :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, a wall increses the village defense meaning you need more troops to attack the village.

Also if someone decides to 'spike' a village which means send troops to defend the village, you'll die pretty quick..

DeletedUser

Hmmm.

Lets try that, I was just trying singulars.

My bad :lol:

:icon_rolleyes:
well, don't. sending just one spear gets it killed no matter what. there is your answer.

DeletedUser

Also if someone decides to 'spike' a village which means send troops to defend the village, you'll die pretty quick..
Exactly. And spiking is the TW 4.0 common tactic - you obviously was a victim of more experienced player. Look around you.
P&P is politics and propaganda. Makes a great deal in TW 4.0 worlds, were wars start much earlier then before... Cause ppl do read public forums here and make allinces according to whom they like and against tribes, whose members pissed them off in P&P...

Status
Not open for further replies.