Farms

DeletedUser93260

Are the managers of this game retarded? I can't farm 26 point players because I am over 20 times their size? Disadvantaged to the players around me for being active and having a good build. What a stupid setting that does nothing to improve the game.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are they in BP?
While that would have made for a comical post, nope it genuinely affects players who should be out of BP.

So the worse start you have, you can get a better one by popping all the juicy guest accounts.

Fair enough protect people who are trying on their first world from being hammered by the best if we're 20x bigger, as that may keep new blood in the game long enough to learn for another world where they're not so far behind but not all these throwaway accounts!!

Shirah25

The intelligence levels are amazing....

You can't attack in BP :)

Yeah, I've noticed most of the in actives around me are at 70% ish morale. Oh well...more then likely they will barb soon.

Deleted User - 4669627

this world is speed 2. units .5

Rank Name Tribe Score Date
1 Shinko to Kuma
98283_thumb
TIP 32.524 yesterday

his pits produce 2k+ per hour of each, 6k+ per hour (minimum)

EDIT: on top of his mines, he bought 50k+ ressies already today on exchange?
shinko, what do i have wrong?

pits are your primary income
pp exchange is secondary
farming is a distant 3rd?

you will take in 800k+ today, less than 50k from farming?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121174

The intelligence levels are amazing....

You can't attack in BP :)

Yeah, I've noticed most of the in actives around me are at 70% ish morale. Oh well...more then likely they will barb soon.

I'm not sure if you are attempting at trying to mock my so called "intelligence". Said poster did not clarify if he attempted to attack or not he simply said he cannot farm, hence it could be a scenario in which he tried attacking and he could not, he did not mention that he sent out a so called "attack" . So let me get the gist of it, the complaint is about not being able to attack due to the losses morale incur or is there a genuine new setting which hasn't been around which makes it impossible. You can't expect us so called "beings of low intellect" if it's not a clear narrative of what is going on.

But thanks for the info big boy

DeletedUser93260

The message was that I could not attack because I was more than 20 times the size of the player. It has recently changed and I seem to be able to attack so I assume there was an incorrect setting. It likely cost me 5k resources or more which is annoying but at least it has been fixed. At the time I was about 600 points so couldn't attack the full villages coming out of beginner protection.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
26p villages are traps. Great for low morale spiking. Not worth the res. You're better off microfarming and clearing a bigger target that is rather inactive