farwell w37

DeletedUser

I feel sorry of people like Olsarus/Mesiba and pmcrosby who bow out admirably, but will be labelled the same as T O B Y and the rest of the arrogant buffoons that trumpet "the self-proclaimed best tribe in W37 who never ever ever hugged and won every war so didnt need to prove themselves again so we just QUIT"

What you talking about, I haven't quit :lol: I'm still here, waiting for someone to rim me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel sorry of people like Olsarus/Mesiba and pmcrosby who bow out admirably, but will be labelled the same as T O B Y and the rest of the arrogant buffoons that trumpet "the self-proclaimed best tribe in W37 who never ever ever hugged and won every war so didnt need to prove themselves again so we just QUIT"

im here to :)

waiting on yall to end my miserable TW life :(

it was good playing against yall

Last edited by a moderator:

fraser-c

What you talking about, I haven't quit :lol: I'm still here, waiting for someone to rim me

Badly worded sorry!!! Was half asleep when i wrote that!

Meant making a stand/Not talking drivvle on here etc etc.

DeletedUser

Personally I find externals rather useless on a whole unless your goal is to make the enemy tribe make all their players like noobs. Cause thats really all you can do. You can't get any diplomacy done, and your not gonna noble any villages.

So I say let the nukes do the talking :axemen:

DeletedUser

Well I do have some dirty secrets but I try not to let them out. I can't mention most of them or ill get banned Lmao

DeletedUser95536

Farewell doloSnap, good luck on your next world.

Webinc

DeletedUser

If I were pRo, I'd try to find a leader that handles diplomacy/pnp carefully and is straight with people - ie Rio.

I see people are talking about me again, I feel special.
I am joining and am pretty sure that I am going to be as active as I was in my prime, but I am not so sure about leading.

And according to Catalina, I suck at it anyways. :icon_rolleyes:
But it turned out that I was right in the end. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I see people are talking about me again, I feel special.
I am joining and am pretty sure that I am going to be as active as I was in my prime, but I am not so sure about leading.

And according to Catalina, I suck at it anyways. :icon_rolleyes:
But it turned out that I was right in the end. :icon_cool:

My recruitment powers are total 1337 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I feel a bit sad that It all came to this.Im sure that If insane and pRo were in the same continent It woulc/could have been a very nice war!it never came to this.all i see here is Forum fight,, no good.

Good luck to all remaining players in w37,Insane,sa,nerds if some of u are still there and some guys from ascend.
W37 is legend!!!