Fate

DeletedUser

i love to see a fight like that

i hope it happens for real

DeletedUser

Female dog? Is that another of your hillarious outbursts.

Hilarious outbursts? Sorry, I dont quite know what you are on about. If you must know, it was a substitute for another word that would get me an infraction, or in my case, banned.

Oh and beating someone else on the streets and saying I dont usually do that? Really, is that all you can think of, in reality I see what you are saying.

You see what I am saying? Well, then surely I said exactly the right thing, and I dont need to try and think of anything else to say because my point got put across, perfectly.

But what I meant was that usually Toxic handles invites, but someone else was inviting anyone they wanted which is not what usually happens.

So, you take away there priviliges and clean up there mess, not let them run wild and keep doing it. You boot people that have been invited without permission of the correct person and yeah, clean up the mess. I enjoy the way you still use the word usually. Meh, I dont usually punch people in the face for no reason, its all good. It dosent matter, one round will give you a bad reputation for many to come.

I do not enjoy having a team full of the top players, but I put up with it because of the friendship I have with other players.

Ok so you play this game to enjoy it, right? Why would you play if you are not enjoying it? Actually, me and some of my friends tend to quite enjoy having little skirmishes with each other, rather than having a tribe with the top 25 in it. Keep in mind that its a game and just because you noble someone or are warring with someone, dosent mean you cant be friends still.

And that is the reason I sitted my buddies, they needed someone to look after there account, and thats what a buddy does...Helps Out! Just to clarify something with you, the players I sat was Thoraxus(who was on 200.000p at the time) and Olij001(who was on 300.000p at the time).

I would just like to show you the above quote, and then :

quite lazy of me, but I dont sit on my computer for a nonstop week, I do HAVE A LIFE).

Is having a life sitting two large accounts, at 200 speed at the same time? Is having a life wasting hours of your day to help your "virtual friends" ? Just wondering.....

And starting late is not a 'lame excuse' I started 2days or so late

I think you will find that actually, it is.

And the whole part about a pat on the back, come on...can't you think of something I can't have a comeback for!

I see no comeback.
And finally.....

Game=[/b]TribalWars
Tribal=Bunch of players who work as a
Team, like a friendship.
Friendship=Someone you comfort and/orput your neck out on the line for(go out of your way to do something).

You dont think I know this is Tribalwars? Ask yourself this, how long do you think I have been playing this game for? Now, ask yourself whether you are a complete and utter idiot for trying to explain that this is Tribalwars to someone that has been here since day one and probably knows more about the game, than your mother knows about you.

Ugh, you are such a joke it is unbelievable. Also, please dont write whole posts in bold, thats not what it is there for and it really, makes it harder to read. I'm done with you, dont make me waste any more time responding to your crap.

no dont think so .. Everyone makes a big deal about the 40 member limits.. you forget that before they did that we were HADES.. always top 3 with 5-10-20 members, AND the first few rounds of FATE we were 10-15 members. And never have had 3 sister tribes... we cant control those who want to be in so bad they make their own fate .. doesnt mean we condone it or accept and acknowledge them. Those who have never been a part of HADES or FATE can say all you want because you do not know what happens and goes on inside our group.

Just because the tribe member limit goes up, does not mean that the amount of people in your tribe has to go up.

is teh thread just full of ppl upset that they got rejected from FATE/ HADES

No, far from it actually.

krakken what reason did you choose the top 10 ppl when the other you named or indeed better players than some in the top 10 :icon_confused:

How do you know this? Have you watched them go one vs one, no interference? Damn, I wish I had seen that. Im sure he has his reasons for setting up the list the way he has.

none of them named on krakken list play because hes either annoyed them to hell or they quit due to the arcade likness of speed now with no challenge and tactics involved

Actually you are wrong, I will be playing shortly, and he hasent annoyed me to hell. How can you spell his name wrong, over and over, when it is written all over the place?

i'm not one of them.

and if a fight goes on between these guys and Fate then Fate can count me in.

i'm not saying this because i want an invite to Fate

if i want to join i ask toxic moon, if she doesn't reply i create my own tribe

I just had to quote that because it was so damn hilarious. :lol:

well bloodhound got gangbanged by me and my PAs.
not a fair fight but if he was that good he would have put a good fight.

Sometimes, its just not worth wasting your time.

And as for that list...
Tracey should be way up top of the list as she spent most of the time on the majority of the others sitting and building, while maintaining her own number one status time after time.

Tracey has sat me like, barely ever. It is true that she is the queen of simcity but its no fun having someone else play your account for you now is it? Also, I doubt she has sat most of those people barely ever, with the exception of Jchild, mmm... and a couple others.

yeh his list is all screwed up, but thats why all them players dont listen to krakken at all

Actually, I listened to him the other day, had quite a good conversation. Did Krakkan rim you or something? Or you just have hidden feelings for him? There must be something.....

namaz has quit anyway and mmm.... is banned

Even if his account is banned, he could easily get another one. I'm sure Namaz would come back for a decent round sometime.

24 top or something like that in the same tribe.....that's very boring and it shows that everyone could'nt survive alone -the game is or fun and for big fights ........

(sry for my english xD)

As alvaro would say, yup. By the way, never before have I seen someone post four time in a row. The edit button is not just there for looks, it actually works!

Ugh, enough.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Krakkan

yeh his list is all screwed up, but thats why all them players dont listen to krakken at all

That comes from the noob who sucks. Who can never get into any of my tribes, and well. Sucks.

Oh JT. Put your troops where your mouth is and fight me. See, I can talk the talk and walk the walk. You talk but that's about it.

Last edited:

JustToner

have i ever requested to join your tribes, and i was just trying to state that a few ppl in the reserver list should have been in the top, i dont doubt you can play, but if you want a 1 vs 1 lets have a one :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lmao... too much... perhaps i can shed some light....the reason the others are not in the top list is because they were not in the tribe, as specified...
however, he must have thaught they were worth mentioning, as most in the second list were in the tribe that won stw round 2...

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by alvaro1987
well bloodhound got gangbanged by me and my PAs.
not a fair fight but if he was that good he would have put a good fight..

Sometimes, its just not worth wasting your time.

what if i told you that bloodhound got gangbanged in another world.
he didn't get gangbanged in speed, he got in another world

As alvaro would say, yup. By the way, never before have I seen someone post four time in a row. The edit button is not just there for looks, it actually works!

Ugh, enough.

Mike
yup, yup
yup

yup, what's the problem with posting four times in a row.
i cant post as many times i want

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This thread is nothing more than a pissing competition. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, it would be good if posts were restricted to those that have some knowledge of STW, it's history and can construct a decent sentence.

Nonetheless here is my two cents worth:

@Alvaro1987: You have never sat me. You may have played my account, but that doesn't mean I passed you the account. Seldom do I actually finish a STW due to time contraints or sheer boredom. I only pass my account on to a select few, individuals who I assume I can trust to play and control it. What they do with it afterwards is not something I can control or care about.

@gman1994: Players such as us don't need to ask for an invite. We get headhunted:lol:

@Tompa: I used to be a member of HADES and was only in FATE once. When I logged in to see the entire top 20 comprising of FATE, I quit and even emailed you about the subject, but you were being sat by Saratoga2000. MMM... and I used to enjoy playing for HADES until members started turning on themselves and noobs with invite perks encouraged everyone in sight to join.

@FATE: The tribe is made up of good leaders and very good players, but I think certain people cannot distinguish between the two. Out of the 20-30 members that you have, there are only 5-7 who I would consider good offensive players. Everyone of the players mentioned by Krakkan can attack and defend (except for mmm....:icon_wink:) People fail to realise that this game is about defense too, and not about how many attacks you can reel off in the same second.

Toxic and Electrayn do organise the tribe well, however, at times they are nothing more than a pair of Mary Poppins. Having to control a bunch of squabbling kids ,spamming Skype every time they upgrade, is a joke. That is something people do not appreciate. Thet never claim to be the best, but provide a tribe where noobs have the opportunity to learn from others. However, these noobs seldom take advantage and hang onto the coat tails of the tribe's top players and think that gives them the right to preach and prattle on this forum.

@colt45: Good to see on again:lol:

Lets not allow this thread to get any higher than it already is. If the old guard needs to come out of retirement to take on the might of the uber tribe FATE... so be it:icon_razz:. Once the dust has settled the leader board will reflect all and clearly show who has bragging/crowing rights on the forum.

I'd know who my money would be on.

DeletedUser

This thread is nothing more than a pissing competition. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, it would be good if posts were restricted to those that have some knowledge of STW, it's history and can construct a decent sentence.

Nonetheless here is my two cents worth:

@Alvaro1987: You have never sat me. You may have played my account, but that doesn't mean I passed you the account. Seldom do I actually finish a STW due to time contraints or sheer boredom. I only pass my account on to a select few, individuals who I assume I can trust to play and control it. What they do with it afterwards is not something I can control or care about.

i never said that i have sat u, and i haven't. what i have done is send resources to you after you lost all your village to the Polish tribe.
Does this ring any bells?

DeletedUser

This just verifies your an idiot.

Mike stop wasting your time on people like this.

it doesn't verify anything.
btw, cant was misspelled, it was supposed to be can.
again, not cant but can.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i never said that i have sat u, and i haven't. what i have done is send resources to you after you lost all your village to the Polish tribe.
Does this ring any bells?

Apologise for the accusation, and no that doesn't sound familar.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Apologise for the accusation, and no that doesn't sound familar.

np

i think it was around round 25 or 26, i'n not sure about it.
it was during the round when The Jun Horde was led by jay and me.
jay created it but we were the leaders, later on i went to TJH2,

at this time was the poland tribe and turkish tribe and some other big tribe, this round lasted longer then other rounds.

poland tribe was ranked #1 for a week then the members got nobled after that and the tribe disappeared.

DeletedUser

what if i told you that bloodhound got gangbanged in another world.
he didn't get gangbanged in speed, he got in another world

yup, yup
yup

yup, what's the problem with posting four times in a row.
i cant post as many times i want

Whats the difference? It dosent matter if it was speed or another world, as you said yourself you "gangbanged" him which I personally, do not think requires any skill. If you want to take someone out, dont be such a bad kid and just do it yourself. Then see, who is left standing.
Whats the problem with posting four times in a row? First of all you are breaking a rule, four posts in a row would be considered spam, by myself anyway. It's just not needed, they seriously did not put the edit button in for fun but I think, that they actually wanted people to use it.

This just verifies your an idiot.

Mike stop wasting your time on people like this.

But its so fun, he just makes himself look more and more retarded every post, great entertainment. I could probably reply to all his posts with "I love you" and he would still come out with some random crap that I would laugh at, and make fun of him for.

it doesn't verify anything.
btw, cant was misspelled, it was supposed to be can.
again, not cant but can.

Hahahaha, this is so funny, this kid is just..........Damn I dont wanna get banned. Did I not tell you earlier about the edit button? Yes, I did but you still are not happy with how stupid you look, you want to look even more stupid by the looks of things. Edit your post! Although, I am not quite sure how you misspelled can in the first place.

Everyone of the players mentioned by Krakkan can attack and defend (except for mmm....:icon_wink:)

Yes, how can you defend without any defensive troops? :lol:

Mike

DeletedUser

you can defend without defence troops quite easly, you can defend with offence troops, use them to dodge and kill nobals then nobal the attacker, easy but mmm.... does (did) have defence troops when he played unlike krakkan, who has like 3k scouts in each of his def villages ;) (makeing them weaker but still a deterent when you get a red report from your scouts)

not sayikng krakkan aint good but i can think of better troops to build that 3k scouts in each def village

and also iust to add mmm.... has only ever been rimmed when attackd by a player who was either 3 times his size his size with 2 off per 1 of his villages or he is taken out by his own tribe, anyway i recon mmm.... will be back soon, not yet tho ;)

DeletedUser

you can defend without defence troops quite easly, you can defend with offence troops, use them to dodge and kill nobals then nobal the attacker, easy but mmm.... does (did) have defence troops when he played unlike krakkan, who has like 3k scouts in each of his def villages ;) (makeing them weaker but still a deterent when you get a red report from your scouts)

not sayikng krakkan aint good but i can think of better troops to build that 3k scouts in each def village

and also iust to add mmm.... has only ever been rimmed when attackd by a player who was either 3 times his size his size with 2 off per 1 of his villages or he is taken out by his own tribe, anyway i recon mmm.... will be back soon, not yet tho ;)

when i play alone or i'm in a small tribe i find scouts useless.
i just train 20 of them and use them to counter scout only.