~*FC*~ v INF Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomberace101

The multiple incomings we have received at the circus tells us someone doesn't like us. It's amazing what can happen in 2 weeks, before this south east part of W18 was mainly all the tribes v the Pheonix family which at its prime in september boasted around 7 tribes. As late with targets running out hostilities increased between ~*FC*~ and HelWar which has lead to a war which is still being fought although HelWar are being gobbled up. With this war and AoO under constant pressure from -MM- and INF-WR they were forced to make changes with lots of players leaving for their own reasons and some joining us here at ~*FC*~. These players were not being attacked by wrath although after they joined they were seen as refugees for being associated with AoO and because of that they "belonged" to wrath. It looks as though the bubble has finally burst with all INF tribes (except sloth for now) sending attacks at the circus.

The current stats show:

Side 1: ~*FC*~
Side 2: INF-KN INF-WL INF-WR
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 40
Side 2: 78
Difference: 38
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 13
Difference: 10
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 392,092
Side 2: 704,278
Difference: 312,186
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 26,209
Side 2: 124,428
Difference: 98,219
image.php

INF taking an early lead with the suprise attack on some of the isolated members in K99 and eastern K88.

This is a Map of where the tribes are in relation to eachother. I probably expect some flaming and blaming to go on after this post but lets try to keep this a hate free war "if possible". All tribes have war experience with Sloth warring Fenix, Wrath fighting AoO and War Legions conquest in K99. I can't think off the top of my head what KN have actually done apart from sit in the middle of WR and WL but only time will tell how effective they are. At this current time i offer you people at INF good luck in this war and may we find a winner before Christmas :icon_wink:

WR --33,733,560 --- 72
WL --24,896,426--- 94
KN --17,872,051--- 99
SL --15,280,339 --- 66
Total: --91,782,376 --- 331

~*FC*~--24,998,130--54

And who said Family tribes were a bad thing when you can gang up on an enemy like this? Also if anyone would like to make a prediction on how long this will last?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thank you for the well written and detailed explanation of the war, it is very refreshing.
Looks like ~*FC*~ is gonna have a lot on its hands before it gets to unwrap presents.

The Keiser

Me likes, though as far as listing INF-WR main warring experience as against AoA kinda cheapens us as a tribe......
Oh well this war will be over before New Years.

DeletedUser

Me likes, though as far as listing INF-WR main warring experience as against AoA kinda cheapens us as a tribe......
Oh well this war will be over before New Years.

Agreed... it's a pity a few AoO players had to run to ~*FC*~. Oh well, it just means more villages for INF :) Why take a few hundred villages when you can take 2,500?

To INF and ~*FC*~, may the best tribe win.

Side 1: INF-SL INF-WL INF-WR INF-KN

Side 2: ~*FC*~

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 4
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 239,289
Side 2: 35,350
Difference: 203,939

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudegar

@ bomberace fyi http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refugee, your tribe recruited refugees.... its that simple, FC was not involved in the AoO conflict so it should keep its nose out... simple. This is also the same standard that FC applied to Helwar when Helwar recruited from the scraps left of fenix family, so it is a concept that both yourself and your leadrship should be familiar with.

beyond that, this was not a "suprise attack" as you maintain, i would not go so far as to claim that elements within INF had not considered the prospect of warring FC, infact geography alone makes it almost mandatory, however the attacks that are being carried out at the moment are a result of attacks by an FC player on an INF-SL member about 36 hours ago, it was not to the best of my knowledge orchestrated by your leadership council, but the fact that FC has and has had INF-SL listed as an enemy for some time kinda makes the likelihood of such an occurance innevitable. However when the war started as a result of FC aggression it is hard to pass off the repercussions as a suprise attack by INF.

Buttressing this fact i told SAB yesterday that i regarded our tribes as enemies, it doesnt get much clearer than that.

Furthermore in regards to the fact that you seem to consider the attacks coming from more than one tribe "unfair" i would point out that FC has attacked KN in the past, you have a long standing grudge with SL and recruited refugees from a WR war, OK.... mebe WL are just beating on you for fun but there a bit like that, though lets face it, you have given all your other neighbours good reason to attack you so lets not play victim eh

keee

check my sig, apparently when tribes gang up on people its unfair, atleast thats what UA members tell me?

ITT: INF winning.

Rudegar

Keee, thankyou for still trolling the forums you make W18 a brighter place...

just to add if you dont want all your neighbours too attack you, try not to piss them all off

DeletedUser

thanks bomberace101 for putting up the map, was wondering what your situation looked like. And is seems just fair for INF attacking FC because FC broke out of INF-SL being aggressive all over INF territory. may the best tribes win.

bomberace101

Regarding the player who attacked INF-SL player he was kicked so he can die on his own, It looks bleak for us in the future i admit but when you make a game on who can get the most incomings you know its the way you want to go. Like i said before Good Luck to the INF Families, lets see if you can rim us all before the new year.

Rudegar

Gratz on a game well played and sportsman like attitude, FC has lots of good players, geography is the killer here

DeletedUser

:)

i guess most of us have accepted our fate it may be over before new year but there is a break and this may screw things up a bit

and again may the best tribe win

oh yeah and stop sending messages to all of our members asking to leave FC its just plain embarrassing on your part

DeletedUser

I doubt it will be before the new year just because of the attack breaks that will be happening. :)

Oh new stats too :D

Side 1: INF-WL INF-WR INF-KN INF-SL
Side 2: ~*FC*~
Side 1: 36
Side 2: 7
Difference: 29
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 929,203
Side 2: 388,545
Difference: 540,658
image.php

Side 1: 333,295
Side 2: 65,574
Difference: 267,721
image.php

DeletedUser

well seeing how ts 4 on 1 i am going to say that you have more that a 1:1 ratio

did that make any sense?

Belindap

Regarding the player who attacked INF-SL player he was kicked so he can die on his own, It looks bleak for us in the future i admit but when you make a game on who can get the most incomings you know its the way you want to go. Like i said before Good Luck to the INF Families, lets see if you can rim us all before the new year.

It's funny that you make a show of kicking him when you've been planning our destruction for some time. Also, your attacks on us continued before we fired one shot at you. Are you (bomberace) going to resign the tribe for the attacks you sent our way? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.