~*FC*~ Vs Helwar K88 & K87

DeletedUser

824|534 isolated in the middle of nowhere K58 how long until it is nobled from me???????

DeletedUser53573

You're obviously stacked as hell. That or your morale is very low.

stfu

bomberace101

It's been a while since some stats have been shown so here we go:

Side 1: ~*FC*~
Side 2: HelWar
Timeframe: 24/11/2008 21:00:00 to 14/12/2008 02:47:54
Total conquers:
Side 1: 493
Side 2: 119
Difference: 374
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 282
Side 2: 19
Difference: 263
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,540,765
Side 2: 829,799
Difference: 3,710,966
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,688,985
Side 2: 174,121
Difference: 2,514,864
image.php

You also need to take into account many of the "other" conquers which are not HelWar include players who have left the tribe but are still being attacked.

DeletedUser

Sideshow-Bob is definitely a dishonest liar. You cannot intimmidate me, I should have finished you when I had the chance, instead I offered you friendship and alliance and I save your ass from Rollocks and eskychess3. This is your thank you to me. Attacking me while being allied to me. The word honour does not exist in your vocabulary. Shame on you.(from elderdruids profile, I wouldnt put that in there if I were him)

that kind of made me laugh, its pathetic, you are such a crybaby, take whats coming to you, this is what happens when you are jerks about nobling barbs, thats why the last 10 villages I have taken have been from players (I got rimmed) but still.

elder druid

Well I am sorry to to dissapoint you all that I am not playing for more than 2 weeks now. I am going through a personal drama, having my mother in a very critical condition, trying every day to keep her alive, to give her a fighting chance.

So Black Dragon you are a baby with a super inflated ego. You took nothing from me, you took them from my sitter. As for the Gay guy, well he just looks gay it says it all, you give gays a bad name, if you have no honour and if you do not understand honesty open the dictionary, or maybe you can't open it, maybe you can't read.

I ask the rest of the TW players a favour, please offer 1 minute of your time to pray for the life of my mother, maybe with all the genuine positive energy from a number of people she will be able to make it. Thank you. I am taking a shower and I am going back to the hospital. I ask for all HelWar members to forgive me for not being there, mates I fight another war in RL, I m sorry for not being there fighting by your side. If anything goes well and my mother survives it then I shall definitely be in world 30 and/or maybe world 29. I shall inform you which. You can all come there.

Belindap

Aye. We all will. Enemies or not, we should all take some time to either pray or send good thoughts her way.

DeletedUser

Yeh true.

But back on topic - We are seeing helwar all-but dissapear slowly, while we take on the INF family :)