Side 1: 1,397
Side 2: 657
Difference: 740

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,150,965
Side 2: 6,113,593
Difference: 6,037,372

Comments

1. FC is slowly winning the war, we cleared the villages of -PMS in our continents while there are still FC villages in the continents controlled by PMS.
2. Long-range nobling started after Christmas and the war moved in the continents which are in the middle in between FC and -PMS (K88, K89, K97, K98)
3. PMS is covering part of the losses by nobling barbarian villages.
4. OD shows that at the moment FC has a more aggressive approach than PMS.
5. Congratulations to both tribes, they are fighting at their best and to my knowledge it is the first war in which no harsh words/comments are exchanged in between tribes/players.

DeletedUser

5. Congratulations to both tribes, they are fighting at their best and to my knowledge it is the first war in which no harsh words/comments are exchanged in between tribes/players.

*pulls out a puppet labeled 'FC'*

"Nubs"

*outrage from stands*

Oh sh-

*wakes up to 1000 REAL nukes

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

PMS isn't what it used to be... I think. :)
I think its funny how its everyone vs DNS then the two down there just duking it out.

DeletedUser

such sad stats and such a hard tribe to motivate :( , i try my hardest. but despite my efforts it isn't easy , we will either soon start doing something but will never die quietly

mitzi86

such sad stats and such a hard tribe to motivate :( , i try my hardest. but despite my efforts it isn't easy , we will either soon start doing something but will never die quietly

Do you mean quickly? because quietly sorda sounds strange there... I know what you mean just wondering. =)

DeletedUser

why start to do something now:lol:
just relax and let us do the work. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

nope , we will not relax . we will fight even though you are like twice our size. oh and i did mean to say quietly as in not going down without a fight. but this should be quite fun even though i see a few of our members or ex members have joined your side but refuse to fight us :)

DeletedUser

do think you will attack any one :icon_wink:

don´t know about the rest of PMS, but time will tell:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

well i know my account cannot do much at the moment . but a few of -PMS- will fight ... just confused as to why some of our members joined FC

DeletedUser

well i know my account cannot do much at the moment . but a few of -PMS- will fight ... just confused as to why some of our members joined FC

all of pms "village" will join us :lol:
i think that some player in PMS can see the outcome of this war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nah i think some might have seen fear . but they may have also been taken in by the size difference in which it is kind of stupid fighting a tribe twice as big as our own. we will continue to fight and try to gain points that way instead of recruiting players from everywhere and anywhere . especially some that have a passion to fight DNS ... some may mistake it and think you were telling them DNS would be a target after -PMS- , i mean seeing that you are close to SETO and do have their and your members swapping quite a bit ... some moving to you to fight an easier opponent worried of loosing too many troops and villages too DNS and some being made too fight the harder opponent. soo good luck with any of your plans :)

mitzi86

nah i think some might have seen fear . but they may have also been taken in by the size difference in which it is kind of stupid fighting a tribe twice as big as our own. we will continue to fight and try to gain points that way instead of recruiting players from everywhere and anywhere . especially some that have a passion to fight DNS ... some may mistake it and think you were telling them DNS would be a target after -PMS- , i mean seeing that you are close to SETO and do have their and your members swapping quite a bit ... some moving to you to fight an easier opponent worried of loosing too many troops and villages too DNS and some being made too fight the harder opponent. soo good luck with any of your plans :)

You may be miss understoof. I am not sure myself. Either way you guys in PMS dont realize somthing. Size isent all of a war. its activity that will get you somewhere. But you must realize that FC has very few villages on PMS boarders while PMS has very few villages on FC boarders.

So if you were to ask me neither tribe has a "size" advantage like all of PMS is using to try and efend themselfs with. You say were twice the size? Well size is one thing but activity is another.

DeletedUser

yep size doest matter but the most important is about how u can :bring your real life" to TW :p many tribe fall because TIME not because how big they (correct me if i wrong) :icon_biggrin:
if your tribe many active members u can rules:axemen: this world9 :p

DeletedUser

/demands recognition.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jingsky

Side 2:
Tribes: -PMS-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63,401
Side 2: 0
Difference: 63,401

image.php

DeletedUser

An Update in the same format of the first post would be nice..

DeletedUser52858

Not much time, so just a quick update of last month stats.
Basically nothing new, FC is slowly winning.

Side 1:
Tribes: FC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -PMS-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,778
Side 2: 657
Difference: 1,121

image.php