Fear and Lothing

v3ngance

Ok, so i've been pondering this for a whileand have finially decided to try to rebirth FEAR in a later world. I was thinking of doing this in old settings worlds. (packets, no new units ect.) Since i no longer have access to this world (was not under this alias in here was known as Spartan Crusader and i quit due to co-player dieing) I had all my friends in this tribe, and i will even admit to spying in PLX and OMEGA (sorry for old names remember them as their old names and not the new ones) My greatest time in this world was with FEAR. They were the greatest players i have ever seen.

If anyone knows how to contact any of the old fear members and could help get the word out (e.g. old friends, sparkes9669, neibias , and crimsonchilli to name a few i used to know but cant talk to them anymore due to they quit too)

Is anyone intrested in joining this tribe in a w50+ world? (depends on settings) it would be great to be back in gear. If intrested just pm me and reply here.

no point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor b*****d will see them soon enough.

DeletedUser

i think they all use MSJ's forum thing still, try looking and asking over there, if you want the adrress for the forum you gotta ask someone else tho, i forgot it

DeletedUser

Come on over ye lost sheep, we will find you a new home.

www.fearstavern.com

I don't recall a v3ngance or a Spartan Crusader in FEAR...

By the way, I can already tell you most ex-FEAR members have quit TW for good but there are a few playing together on some newer World.

@Joker

How can you forget my site's name!!? :O...don't I spam you guys enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

v3ngance

www.fearstavern.com

By the way, I can already tell you most ex-FEAR members have quit TW for good but there are a few playing together on some newer World.

@Joker

How can you forget my site's name!!? :O...don't I spam you guys enough?

as i said i wasn't a fear member but worked as a spy for them in omega, and quit before i could join due to rl death of a co-player

DeletedUser

Crimsonchilli is still playing this world as is TinyTown, Nottm98, Riverwire, Ludwik, Saser, Chil, Kallystos and myself. I can't speak for all of them, but I highly doubt any of us would be interested in joining a new world.

v3ngance

fair enough. was mainly trying to reunite with old friends anyways

DeletedUser

Crimsonchilli is still playing this world as is TinyTown, Nottm98, Riverwire, Ludwik, Saser, Chil, Kallystos and myself. I can't speak for all of them, but I highly doubt any of us would be interested in joining a new world.

SASER's still playing!? o_O Can you send him my way someday?

DeletedUser

fair enough. was mainly trying to reunite with old friends anyways

There have been several attempts by other ex FEAR members to start a reunion on one of the newer worlds, but we've become lazy and the game's become boring. :/

v3ngance

There have been several attempts by other ex FEAR members to start a reunion on one of the newer worlds, but we've become lazy and the game's become boring. :/

geuss im sol then :(

any one have a map of when fear was at its peak.

also i quit just at the start of the REL war did u guys win?

DeletedUser

History time!

The REL war was getting pretty interesting but then we signed a NAP with them...things were getting stale so we ended up eating Arts. 2-3 months later we re-declared war on REL (in style) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cexd1xtuYf4

We pretty much took out all of REL in K47 and were beginning operations on their east flank: K46,K36 with DT attacking them from the north (we were allied with them by then). However REL had their own tricks and had CLOROX, Myriad and FAN (I think) attack us heavily from the south while they themselves started attacking some of our members like SASER and Tiny pretty hard. Was getting pretty crazy but then a mod stepped in and literally banned half of FEAR for a script that was said to be illegal at the time. The tribe was at a massive disadvantage with half of their members knocked out and this worked to the advantage of our enemies.

After this most of us just decided to mass quit while the rest either went into DT or formed the tribe I:A.

v3ngance

ah so thats what happened. i heard about it but in bis and pieces not the whole story.

also no maps :(

DeletedUser

here ya go

dommap-20080722071019.png

v3ngance

how much longer did rel last? i know FEAR mass quit and couldn't take em out. so how long did they last

v3ngance

www.fearstavern.com

i was originally playing as Slavas (got invited to join by Spartan Crusader.) played was not active tthat much. I lived in her basement too (woo landlord playing) She decided she couldn't play that much more and decided to co-play my account (Slavas) while i was at school. she gifted her villages to FEAR members (sparkes9669 got the shit ends of the villages, first come first served) she joined up with me but i quit when she died. she was a good friend and i couldn't get back. Sparkes was sitting me and i just couldn't go back. unfortunatly i couldn't log on to end as or to tell them that i quit. i just couldn't do it. I tried to rejoin several times but never made it passed the second village. I joined world 36 (currently there) as Slavas with my roomie and he quit shortlly before getting rimmed. i took over, but went on vacation and passed my account to Blackberry of TKLA (whom was inactive the whole time and my account was rimmed and 23 pointed. I then played as I-P-K-I (his account). i made a friend with the player V3ngance whom gave me this account. I then pissed off 2 20mill point tribes as a 200k account then got rimmed after 2 mounths lol. Now here i am playing as a 18k player on w36 hoping to play with FEAR again.