FEAR is recruiting YOU

• Thread starter DeletedUser70982
  • Start date

DeletedUser70982

hello, if you have 1000 or more points you can join FEAR it is not a good tribe but if you join it will make it better :) post here and i will invite you - when you post please say the following

NAME:
THE CONTINENT MOST OF YOUR VILLAGES ARE IN:

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

it's a bit late in the day for starting a new tribe...sorry to burst your bubble

DeletedUser70982

oh....do you know any tribes that will accept 2,400 points?

AndyJc

[D3TH], but still if you don't know who they are you really shouldn't be on this world. Almost as bad as not knowing XIII

DeletedUser

Almost as bad as being knocked out of the top 20 by a tribe wich at the time had 12 members =D

12 members who cant handle their grounds against RBE... You deserve on the top 20 go ahead and get the spot, we dont like it...

DeletedUser52584

oodles of spots were made in the top 20 from merges, hence 5 lines in the top 20 opinions were "wtf, who are these guys? Never heard of them" Having tribes that dominate one K and recruit anyone from anywhere on the map with points to pat their stats. Exp/Exp-v are back and Nutz are in existance. Cant think of anything else off the top of my head.

DeletedUser

oodles of spots were made in the top 20 from merges, hence 5 lines in the top 20 opinions were "wtf, who are these guys? Never heard of them" Having tribes that dominate one K and recruit anyone from anywhere on the map with points to pat their stats. Exp/Exp-v are back and Nutz are in existance. Cant think of anything else off the top of my head.

You can use the map for reference...

DeletedUser70982

ok, i have 14.7k points :icon_biggrin: do you know what the [d3th] requirments are?

DeletedUser

ok, i have 14.7k points :icon_biggrin: do you know what the [d3th] requirments are?

All they care about is your ability to noble inactive and quitting players. Provided you are a nobling machine and can quickly produce nukes ywevis will probably accept you :)

DeletedUser70982

hmm, i will learn to send quick nukes and learn to go crazy on nobeling

G10NK

Its funny, based on d3ths point thing I could not get in. Even though I have 18m od, more than most of thier top players =D