Feeling the Love <3

DeletedUser

After taking down his tribe by myself, I receive this lovely heart warming message:

MysticTaboo today at 17:07
dont be to confident u will be aroung i heard mr knight 1200 is planning to kill u for attacking radical a knight and then another new friend you made scouting his 1000 village w 177 scouts u r making friends today good boy now sit the f down

MysticTaboo today at 17:04
your pretty brave with the number 1 tribe backing u up ... so shut up unless you alone is attacking alone nooo u cant do that. Thats why you belong to smurfs tribe where all the kids need there mom and dad to help them lol... bullying little guys 1/4 your size is that your lifestyle also beating up on your kids a problem .. bet you need help with that two lol.. so big balls why write hit the attack button and bring your tiny smurf army ,,, your little buddy here needed tribe help to live who helped u to get to be 6 years old and not dead lol..

DeletedUser94483

no i think this funny mail deserves its own post lol

DeletedUser83995

this belongs in the Funny IGMs:icon_rolleyes:. Please take it off and put it there.

The funny IGM is meant to organize the forums, its not something that HAS to be done. In some cases they do deserve its own thread.

This one tho should have gone into the funny IGM as its only purpose was to make people laugh, it has nothing to do with any wars really or anything not as far as i know anyways...

DeletedUser

The funny IGM is meant to organize the forums, its not something that HAS to be done. In some cases they do deserve its own thread.

This one tho should have gone into the funny IGM as its only purpose was to make people laugh, it has nothing to do with any wars really or anything not as far as i know anyways...

If the tribe he was fighting was as pathetic as their leader, it wasnt much of a war.