Feelings of nostalgia? (revivals or just deja vu?)

Soberknight

A-Funny-Thing-Happened-on-the-Way-to-the-Forum_storyslide_image.jpg

After the forming of NN from players of TLA and Shadow it is funny to see the reactions it caused in this world:

- We have seen some players hitting delete.
- Other players decided to join the new tribe.
- And finally there were those who decided to stay and keep fighting alongside their friends.

And now its fun to see how this whole thing sort of makes players think of the 'good old days'. I have seen the return of TDP and now we can even see DSL back on the map.

Have we seen the last of the revivals or is this just the beginning?

So, in a nutshell this thread was intended to:

Get some comments from leadership of those revived tribes.
Which other tribes of the good old times do you think should return on this map?

I would love to see SPANK back on that map ofcourse
:icon_wink:

Note:
There already are 2 threads filled with NN's intent. I have tried to keep this post unbiased and expect you to do the same. Please only use those negative remarks here if it really matters.
If you hate nostalgia or revivals, this is for you:
[SPOIL]
nostalgia-500x500.jpg

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

what spank players are even left? I was in spank but barely so.

DeletedUser

SPANK back huh....Its tempting, but Panthers right, it would be like 4 players max lol

Soberknight

Could you all please move the NN/damageboi discussion to where it belongs.

This discussion is about nostalgia. Thinking about those days, what do you miss?

Soberknight

SPANK back huh....Its tempting, but Panthers right, it would be like 4 players max lol

:D

DSL now has 6 members:icon_wink: Who would they be?

Any other tribes that are missed nowadays?

DeletedUser

Could you all please move the NN/damageboi discussion to where it belongs.

This discussion is about nostalgia. Thinking about those days, what do you miss?

I actualy miss the initial buzz of getting your new village and trying to find out who is around you you can trust and make friend with,this part is crucial for the game to be a success for you,failure to do so will result in a quick rim.I was lucky i have some great guys near me who i would do anything for and i know they would do the same for me.

DeletedUser

ahh.. cemtex. what a joke. i stayed at Ionic Bond .. while the tmac brothers and nebecunezzar went over there and disbanded the tribe.

lol. it was hilarious.

DeletedUser62494

Haha the good old days of -Emp- V TLA.

Then TLA F. V ²fast.....all the good memories. First time I talked to mikey was way back then. Never imagined we would come so far and be good friends.

bugcommander

I would so join DSL if i was still playing an account on this world. Sadly havent been in game since December