Festival time!

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111028

We would never make you feel like one of us because most of you were not, and with all the trust issues it just wasn't worth it.
The funny thing is that most of us were actually more loyal than your initial members. I'll just leave it at that though. Not going to bring things up from all the way back to the #HashTag/Within war.

DeletedUser

Our initial members were mostly shit to, I won't hide that. It's been an awful world full of terrible tribemates for Contra. I know who my friends are and who I can trust, we tried to bring a lot of new people on with us but I can't help if TW comes down to being a bitch for someone else so you can survive these days, that's just how it is in most cases.

DeletedUser111028

Our initial members were mostly shit to, I won't hide that. It's been an awful world full of terrible tribemates for Contra. I know who my friends are and who I can trust, we tried to bring a lot of new people on with us but I can't help if TW comes down to being a bitch for someone else so you can survive these days, that's just how it is in most cases.
Seems that it was more so the recruits in the north that jumped ship to become enemies and attack you.. But us scumbags over in Omni that left and actually fought NAM, yeah we're shit huh? Can't believe that we were NAM's bitch and attacked them to try to survive. Shame on us :/

DeletedUser

You left, and quite a few applied to NAM even before leaving.. Clearly stated a few posts back, where Nick claims to be able to take 20 Contra villages right away. Why would any tribe recruit that group of players? Even though I know some of you aren't as terrible, you're loyal to your friends, some of which are terrible. That makes it all not worth it, and for me was one of the worst decisions Contra made on this world.

DeletedUser

You left, and quite a few applied to NAM even before leaving.. Clearly stated a few posts back, where Nick claims to be able to take 20 Contra villages right away. Why would any tribe recruit that group of players? Even though I know some of you aren't as terrible, you're loyal to your friends, some of which are terrible. That makes it all not worth it, and for me was one of the worst decisions Contra made on this world.

Nobody with us applied to nam before leaving, if that's what you were trying to say? Additionally, I am loyal to those who deserve it. The majority of players in pop now are those who put forth nothing against nam and most of which weren't willing to help defend either. Why would I be loyal to you and this group? Guys were worthless I mean come on. I was loyal to Crim and contra "leadership" for as long as I thought they were "leading", and then some, as my account was the one trying to organize your tribe against nam. Key word trying. -- also, nick was doing most of that. And on that subject, those Skype "copy and pastes" (of which I do doubt the validity of), are irrelevant -- even if they're trueAND if he wasn't just trolling, which seems most likely. But yes, irrelevant nonetheless as No move would have been made with my account anyway :).

Just funny as as several pop members have openly blamed the hashtag ppl for ruining your tribe and such, and that kind of seems like what you've been hinting at? Which is blasphemy, you have no one to blame but yourselves and leadership unfortunately :x.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

popcorn.gif

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: Omni

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 386,534
Side 2: 0
Difference: 386,534

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Dang, and here I thought Omni would win this.... 'War' :(

rip

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95452

Its funny how Omni accounts are more active in here then ingame :)

DeletedUser

Doing alot more than Pop or Contra ever have tbh.

Only tribe to actually have an 'op' on us to date.

DeletedUser

A player posting stats on his tribes war equates now to him expecting the opposing tribe to win? Good logic :D

DeletedUser100466

My account has been the only consistently active one here, and I've been active in game. Go away.
No, I keep saying it like Sam keeps posting stats of NAM eating inactive acounts, so maybe he's the one that expected us to. :icon_eek:

Every account is inactive when get oped ,yeah i get this scenario.

bla-bla-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser111692

I'm glad you at Omni enjoyed this little 'war'. Was not much of a fight after I came back, but I see only Fazee has done fine job defending so far. And from stats it's clear he had most defense from tribe and from outside yet he hasn't nobled a single village from NAM(except recaps).

DeletedUser100507

No, I keep saying it like Sam keeps posting stats of NAM eating inactive acounts, so maybe he's the one that expected us to. :icon_eek:

None of the accounts were inactive last time we checked. If they went inactive due to our attacks or suddenly had rl issues when the war was declared then we have every right to post them in the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.