Feudals - K28 - Now accepting new members

• Thread starter DeletedUser18544
  • Start date

DeletedUser18544

Greetings,

The Feudals tribe has been reborn on continent K28. We are now accepting players....new or experienced....that are on continent K28. Players on the border areas with K27, K38, and K37 are also welcome to apply.

We want active players only! If you have a 500 point village after playing for 8 weeks then try elsewhere.

If you have a 116 point village and you will check your village at least once per day...then ask for an invite.

Regards,
Archer665
Duke - Feudals

DeletedUser18544

Indeed reborn.

Feudals was a tribe family from early in 2007. We had 4 tribes located mostly to the west of 500|500. My villages were located near 300|500.

HREF="http://www.twstats.com/tw3/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=133165">.

At one time, we helped form The Union; an alliance between families which included the Meaningless tribes and a couple other tribe families. I was the Duke of U-FD3 at the time.

A more or less personal issue arose relating to one of our Dukes. The price for freedom for the rest of the Feudals players was that the FD* tribes be disbanded.

Life intruded. I moved on to something else...recreationally speaking.

And now the Feudals tribe is back.

And m'lord hellraiser666, I would be simply delighted to issue you an invitation. Unfortunately, I've recently developed a limp as someone has pulled one of my legs completely out of the appropriate hip socket.

Regards,
Archer665
Duke - Feudals

DeletedUser

Indeed reborn.

Feudals was a tribe family from early in 2007. We had 4 tribes located mostly to the west of 500|500. My villages were located near 300|500.

HREF="http://www.twstats.com/tw3/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=133165">.

At one time, we helped form The Union; an alliance between families which included the Meaningless tribes and a couple other tribe families. I was the Duke of U-FD3 at the time.

A more or less personal issue arose relating to one of our Dukes. The price for freedom for the rest of the Feudals players was that the FD* tribes be disbanded.

And m'lord hellraiser666, I would be simply delighted to issue you an invitation. Unfortunately, I've recently developed a limp as someone has pulled one of my legs completely out of the appropriate hip socket.

Regards,
Archer665
Duke - Feudals

Lol I like him can we keep him?

I have some villages in k38 but I allready have a tribe ranked 2nd in this world. why don't you try to get into FF, if you really are an experianced player I am sure you could make it. You could spend more time with your friend Hellraiser too.

DeletedUser18544

Lol I like him can we keep him?

I have some villages in k38 but I allready have a tribe ranked 2nd in this world. why don't you try to get into FF, if you really are an experianced player I am sure you could make it. You could spend more time with your friend Hellraiser too.

M'lord Miyelir,

Thank you for the compliment.

The problem with getting into FF is that you have to go to FF5 to find a player with a lower point total than my whole tribe.:icon_redface:

And I'm just now getting past 700 points in my own little burgh.

Seeing that the FF family is concentrated close to K28, I wouldn't mind an invite or perhaps an offer to absorb my tribe. The fact is that we are small and there are some amazingly large tribes out there. We won't last long without a significant sponsor.

If you think mattaus would be willing to consider such things, then perhaps I ought to consider them as well. Perhaps you would care to write a brief TWmail of introduction??

Regards,
Archer665
Duke - Feudals

DeletedUser

M'lord Miyelir,

Thank you for the compliment.

The problem with getting into FF is that you have to go to FF5 to find a player with a lower point total than my whole tribe.:icon_redface:

And I'm just now getting past 700 points in my own little burgh.

Seeing that the FF family is concentrated close to K28, I wouldn't mind an invite or perhaps an offer to absorb my tribe. The fact is that we are small and there are some amazingly large tribes out there. We won't last long without a significant sponsor.

If you think mattaus would be willing to consider such things, then perhaps I ought to consider them as well. Perhaps you would care to write a brief TWmail of introduction??

Regards,
Archer665
Duke - Feudals

Unfortunatly the reason you don't find many lower point players in FF is we are not like cult in the whole "absording everything near us thing", I could ask if you could get an invite.

I have sent you 200/200 to make sure you last a bit longer ;) maybe you will be in FF before you get splatted.

DeletedUser18544

Unfortunatly the reason you don't find many lower point players in FF is we are not like cult in the whole "absording everything near us thing", I could ask if you could get an invite.

I have sent you 200/200 to make sure you last a bit longer ;) maybe you will be in FF before you get splatted.

Thanks very much. It is greatly appreciated.

I would appreciate having an invite. And I might have a few players to bring along that also have some potential. Please see what you can do.

Regards,
Archer665

DeletedUser

Indeed reborn.

Regards,
Archer665
Duke - Feudals

Well, you seem like a more experianced player than I, so this thread is now never to be spammed.

DeletedUser

No. Not really any spam. I like archer. No need to send fakes on this one.

DeletedUser18544

M'lords,

Thank you for all the kind words. I hope we survive long enough to live up to your expectations.

And thanks particularly for not spamming me. I had thought to leave no stone left unturned in the pursuit for new players. I didn't realize that some stones were better left to gather moss. :icon_redface:

Regards,
Archer665
Duke - Feudals

DeletedUser

Naw your pretty cool. If you need some support I suppose I can spare about 50 hc.

DeletedUser

can you please stop with the m'lord crap? This is the 21st century, not the medieval time era ;)

DeletedUser

can you please stop with the m'lord crap? This is the 21st century, not the medieval time era ;)

This game is set in the midevil times, and dont listen to hellraiser, hes having a mood swind :icon_eek: I can spare 2k s/s, too, i also like your name, if you ever need help you can always contact me
-Jolé

P.S I am a girl :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aha!! So this is where you come to rip on your allies! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser18544

M'lady soxfan,

I beg your pardon.

:icon_biggrin:

Thanks for all the offers of assistance. I believe that things have settled down...mostly.

Regards,
Archer665

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well my hc are busy, but I can spare some leftover sws/sps if needed.

DeletedUser

Aha!! So this is where you come to rip on your allies! :icon_rolleyes:

Cult absording everything is no secret, I also did not say it was a bad thing just they FF does not do it. Please don't twist it.