Feudals - K28 - Now accepting new members

• Thread starter DeletedUser18544
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Cult absording everything is no secret, I also did not say it was a bad thing just they FF does not do it. Please don't twist it.

Attitude is not well interpreted on forums but it's there and I picked it up quite well. Do not try to hide yourself now that you have been found out on your little secret ally bashing forum.

kyoki

*Injects sedatives into Sumner*
Calm down, calm down

OT: I can spare some stuff too

kyoki

Meh, I've never been a fan of celebrity culture.

Ah, who has?

So it come to this!
*pulls out a revolver*
Ok ill go first
*Puts gun to head pulls trigger*
Ok now your turn
*Hands sumner the revolver*

DeletedUser

Ah, who has?

So it come to this!
*pulls out a revolver*
Ok ill go first
*Puts gun to head pulls trigger*
Ok now your turn
*Hands sumner the revolver*

*Turns gun and blasts Kyoki*

What do you expect? :lol:

DeletedUser5710

Indeed reborn.

Feudals was a tribe family from early in 2007. We had 4 tribes located mostly to the west of 500|500. My villages were located near 300|500.

HREF="http://www.twstats.com/tw3/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=133165">.

At one time, we helped form The Union; an alliance between families which included the Meaningless tribes and a couple other tribe families. I was the Duke of U-FD3 at the time.

Duke - Feudals

Nice to see you back again in this world!
And I wish you a better luck this time.

Just a little correction you were U-FD2 duke. The dukes of U-FD3 were myself and blizzard.

I have noticed that my baron in U-FD3 has also reentered this world a while ago. Feudals had a nice set of wonderful players. Unfortunately others (the feudals older aristocracy) wanted to rule the world by mass recruitment. And the Union was a very crazy thing. although there was also nice people from others UNION tribes that one has met in the UNION. I remember eraine, I think that she is now a cult member, but she has tried a lot to make the UNION work.

DeletedUser18544

Nice to see you back again in this world!
And I wish you a better luck this time.

Just a little correction you were U-FD2 duke. The dukes of U-FD3 were myself and blizzard.

I have noticed that my baron in U-FD3 has also reentered this world a while ago. Feudals had a nice set of wonderful players. Unfortunately others (the feudals older aristocracy) wanted to rule the world by mass recruitment. And the Union was a very crazy thing. although there was also nice people from others UNION tribes that one has met in the UNION. I remember eraine, I think that she is now a cult member, but she has tried a lot to make the UNION work.

Ah yes. It was the third FD tribe, but because the base tribe was just FD, mine was FD2. Geez, you'd think I was getting old or something.

I agree. There were a lot of great players in the FD family and in the UNION. I miss Alex quite a bit. He was from Portugal. I worked up a little Portugese just to surprise him. <grin>

We were compatriotas....if I remember correctly.

The latest version of FD just merged with another tribe that is pretty strong on K28. So it didn't last very long, but it did end well.

At least better than the last time around.

Regards,
Archer665