FictionFreaks declare war on PTT-L

DeletedUser

And because people backstabing us provoke us to attack.So we finally play the tribalwars.

About LORD.

10 days before the war a former member of LORD left to make a sub-tribe.
He wasnt in any tribe and i attacked him.He messaged me that he was in LORD tribe.I immidiately stoped the attacks and messaged LORD's leader.I was ready to pay resources to help the NAP we had to continue.Despite our will to keep the NAP they invited our tribe members (warning them that PTT will support them in the upcoming war).So we droped the NAP and took them out.

That is the way you recruite allies,and that is how we take out enemies.
I wanted for a long time to drop NAP with LORD but grtgrt1 always told me that there is no reason to attack them,we were in NAP for a long time.Well they made the mistake to betray us and give us a reason.

Hamer The Nail

this war started with a supposed ally backstabbing and you claim that you were allies while PTT claimed that you wern't this war makes no sence and now you take out one of your supposed naps becouse they were prepairing to declare war on you sounds like you guys had a rouge diplomat add some tribes to your list/ fail to take off tribes whos ally/nap has expired

DeletedUser

this war started with a supposed ally backstabbing and you claim that you were allies while PTT claimed that you wern't this war makes no sence and now you take out one of your supposed naps becouse they were prepairing to declare war on you sounds like you guys had a rouge diplomat add some tribes to your list/ fail to take off tribes whos ally/nap has expired

it looks like you open your mouth but only bullshit comes out.
dude, if you have no idea about the topic stfu.
PTT-L forgot to put us on the list of allies after they remade it. ask them and that's what they'll tell you. this war started after we asked for full compensation.
and we had a valid NAP with LORD that should have expired just a few days ago. but we found out that they were planning to attack us so we attacked them first.

DeletedUser

Hammer, dear.

The "NAP" did the following:

Invited 5 of our members out of blue (ridiculous).

One joined. He was explained the details: "PTT is sending support to us and we will make only offense and hit them (us) from here, where they don't expect it!"

We killed them. Guess what? There was PTT-L and -B support incoming into their villages. Can you add something dumb to this too? :)

DeletedUser

the tribes you recruited
l.hero --lost and disband
sac--loosing soon will disband and rest joins you
TWW--nutralised
NVC-nutralised
wonkon--now helping us
falkon--now helping us
the tribe ficht with us
LORD--bad condition
LB-wining against SAC
SN*--good and loyal ally

Let me adjust that to the truth...

l.hero --lost and disband (mainly cause of the lack of their leadership)
sac--loosing soon will disband and rest joins you (mainly full of inactives...)
TWW--nutralised (well, only if you consider nutralised as being nice and making peace with you guys in order to have a fair fight)
NVC-nutralised (look above)
wonkon--now helping us (funny....they are all the way in K48..and are still marked as allies on our list)
falkon--now helping us (look above)

the tribe ficht with us
LORD--bad condition (That's what happens to you if you backstab us and are nearby :icon_twisted: )
LB-wining against SAC (wow, what an accomplishment! Let's see...LB, ranked 11, and SaC, ranked 46. What an accomplishment!)
SN*--good and loyal ally (that isn't going to be much help cause of the distance. Much like NVC and us)

Ok, I think bengal stretched the truth a bit, don't you?