Fight For Bovine Freedom

Jobetopia

Greetings World 29
bear.jpg

I come before you today with a revolutionary concept, as we all know, our good friends at No Name, the low cost Canadian Food Brand, started by world 29’s very own Bandit and Shards, recently made this statement.

[spoil]
pinky_brain.jpg

It is time to dispel the mystique.

Many rumors about NN have been flying since the very day that the flag rose. Still, nobody quite knew the purpose, the reasoning, the clockwork within. The rise of NN does not constitute the victory of old wars, but rather an enormous shakeup to make this stale world get onto a much different route than the dredged path it was following, breeding a new war to end all of the wars on this world.

No face, no name, no diplomacy.

NN has one sole purpose, and that is fun causing as much destruction as possible without any constraints in every single corner of the world. Whether we win or lose is of no consequence, we just want to make a loud mark on this world. The sooner the war is decided, the sooner we can all get out of here =)

NN declares on the world. Every player not under our banner, aside from a few who still have open invites, is now red on our map. We will noble until we drop, or somebody stops us.

Disclaimer: Yes, you probably saw this coming at this point with all the lengthy discussions, but this was written before that and we were just waiting to post it :3
[/spoil]

So we, the misfits and muppets, the no hopers and inferior players – the great unwashed of World 29 have a decision to make – to go down one by one, or to start a peasent’s revolt (as we are revolting peasents).

Currently we stand divided, divided we stand and divided we will fall – but if we are going to fight for this world, and our places in it – would it not be better to do it together? – We all have our friends and our enemies, our grudges and dislikes, but maybe it could now be time to put those behind us for a short time and enjoy a world hug.

I am not talking about merges, or alliances, naps or new tribes, or a family Tribe – I am talking about a coalition with very simple terms, rather than Nuke each other, we Nuke NN, rather than fight each other, we fight NN – A simple agreement, wherever you are in the world, whatever banner you fight under or Tribe you belong to (And players of NN you can get in on this action too if you like) – You focus on NN and reign down your Nukes upon them with furious pride and great anger. Simple right?

[spoil]
sesamefiction.jpg

So muppets of World 29, Dukes and Barons, Tribeless Peasents, Noobs and Nobles, NN has made it’s contempt for us clear, it considers us weak and unworthy, it considers the rest of world 29 no threat to it – Lets show it differently before we go, World 29 - LEND US YOUR SPEAR NUKEZ!

[/spoil]

I will leave you to your deliberations World, I only have one final tale to share, an underdog story that parallels the course we now find ourselves upon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhWfSeMYHA

Join us – in the fight for Bovine Freedom!

DeletedUser

About time jobe, honestly I thought you would be a no show.

I've been suggesting this for ages and finally someone tries to do it. Im not saying it will succeed, infact my guess is that it fails embarrassingly but atleast you are trying to do something. Though even the declaration was a little defeatist, just going to nuke them and hit delete? My guess is yes, that way when the nobles start raining down you can pull out the quit card.

Jobetopia

About time jobe, honestly I thought you would be a no show.

I've been suggesting this for ages and finally someone tries to do it. Im not saying it will succeed, infact my guess is that it fails embarrassingly but atleast you are trying to do something. Though even the declaration was a little defeatist, just going to nuke them and hit delete? My guess is yes, that way when the nobles start raining down you can pull out the quit card.

Guess again your Ebbship - Granted I have wanted to quit again for some time, but I have promised to stick around as long as my friends here do, as they are going nowhere neither am I :)

For that matter who said we were quitting? I said "Lets show it differently before we go", not meaning quitting, but fighting :) (And as far as I can see thats the only possible line you could have got that from). - But, if someone out there is quitting, please dont hesitate before your finger hits that delete button to fire everything you have at NN ;)

DeletedUser

Ive seen better from you Jobe. I am a fan of your forum propaganda and the like, but this one was a bit disappointing, especially for something as momentous as recent events

DeletedUser

Omg Jobe it is working I have incomings!!!!!!

[spoil] Wait.. that is just me killing off nobles to move them to fronts[/spoil]

whall0625

Very nice Jobe count me in.......erm.....i mean good luck with that rubbish:icon_redface:.......lol

DeletedUser

lol.. just one question.. your photo of Pinky and the Brain..

Which one do you consider pinky, and which one do you consider the Brain.. ??

haha

DeletedUser62494

Honestly expected a little better from you jobe. Not bad but not as good as I honestly have come to expect from a machine like yourself.

DeletedUser79621

Mooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh wait I'm not part of the bovine.

Tbh, I would like for something like you are proposing to happen. It will make this world more interesting as people will still be fighting old wars and have dislikes of others.