Fill me in

DeletedUser120160

Been away for a few world's and just decided to give this world a go for a laugh

Can anyone give me brief run down of what's happened so far?

DeletedUser116033

Blue used to be rank 1,

vodka declared on them and recruited several of their players. Vodka also declared on SN which is pretty much how vodka academy came about trying to house recruits from two wars. About two dozen noob tribes werent happy with vodkas methods and joined the war alongside blue.

Though the number of tribes looked crazy, the actual point value of each side was near even. With vodka having the upper hand only having 80 players to manage as opposed to over 500. And their village point average being considerably higher correlating that they can recruit troops and recover much faster.

Coalition has been disorganised, but there hasnt been a huge effort from vodka either. They don't need to whilst they ally Who? east of them, retro west of them. And as far as i have heard have VODKA has players in expand to pull out and recruit as soon as they move east.

Who? currently war TKO-NE

-RIM- are growing in the southeast unchecked as the quadrant is far less competitive than the north of the world.

Est. is a new tribe without allies and spread ridiculously but they're here for fun.

0s0speedy

Everyone wants a shot of Vodka. We have enough to go around.

Varomnia

I'm more of a rum guy, to be honest.

Problem with world recaps, is things change quickly after posting. :)

Morpheus82

it is surprising Vodka, Retro Who are allies. How strong is this relationship?