Rejected Filling the map one more time!

• Thread starter DeletedUser50073
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50073

As a long time player, I'm starting to see a drastic change in the game. It is seeming that people are taking shortcuts for wins instead of fighting... I had an idea to try on at least 1 world to see how it goes...

I was speaking to some tribe mates and mentioned that it might be cool if in a world you spawned with a group of villages instead of just one. They all seemed to like the idea so I thought I'd put it forth to the idea section. Maybe something like a group of 15-20 villages. I think if you start with 15-20 villages, if one is cleared, you still have a fighting chance to survive. I believe it would be a very competitive world. On top of that, I think it would fill the map up much more than it fills now. Especially if the barbs built up to 3,000 points. Each cluster could maybe even be separated by a few barbs to give everyone a chance to grow into a position where a good fight can take place with your neighbors. I would love nothing more to see one more world that fills up the whole map. These worlds are not only filled with many epic fights, but they give you a chance to really get to know your tribe mates and make friendships! I can't tell you how many people I have on facebook, or have their phone number, just because I spend several years fighting with them in a world. In todays world, I barely get to know my tribe mates :( Anyway, just an idea, would love to see a world where you spawn with a cluster instead of 1 village. Would definitely be something different!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This is rejected as it's not something we'll consider for a regular world. It might however happen on a HP round in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.