Final Issue

DeletedUser

As a former leader and player on W51, I'd like to compile a list of player comments, statements, opinions, maps, anything and everything to do with W51 in a final issue for the world before it closes in October.

Quite literally, I am going to let you all write the final issue, and have your comments and writings posted on the blog as things come to a close.

If you could send me messages or post here what you'd like in that final issue I would greatly appreciate it, as you are the real authors in a tribute blog to W51 past, present, and closing.

DeletedUser103075

I wish you would have done something similar for w44 too! Great idea Aaron! :)

DeletedUser95593

I would like it to revolve around me and how amazing I am. Good luck Aaron.

Oh and don't forget to mention how much of a noob that BenC7 guy is. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser107091

Remember to get me on as the fantastic person I am :lol:

DeletedUser

I would like it to revolve around me and how amazing I am. Good luck Aaron.

Oh and don't forget to mention how much of a noob that BenC7 guy is. :icon_razz:

A blog written by Axte, can't wait...

DeletedUser

Quite literally, I am going to let you all write the final issue, and have your comments and writings posted on the blog as things come to a close.

Why so cynical? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm still looking for quotes and such to put in a final blog for the world, send them at me!

DeletedUser95593

How far did you get with this? I assume there weren't many responses. :lol:

DeletedUser

i am trying to figure what is meant by ' final issue' ? a blog? the w51 story? ...*( i'm just visiting,, but these things still interest me somewhat,,)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heres my quote:

I came. I saw. I conquered.

And a quote from one of my former Frienemies who at one stage lead the Rank 2 tribe and was the biggest threat to Axte:

You were the most influential player on w51. Period.

DeletedUser

Con? ;) weird how I can't remember the names of my co-workers but I'll remember a tw name from years ago...