Final Roll Call

DeletedUser

Fight and you may die, run and you may live.
Jocky, former -F-, AV, Smexy, Legacy, SoF tribemate and great friend.. Yeah, he keft SoF for PWN, thats his choice, he was under attacks of PWN but nothing he couldnt handle, although he is classed as a refugee.
I dont blame him for this decision, As I, we have put such a great amount of effort in this world. I have spent so much time to get where i am now but i will not leave my friends behind for only survival.
A long time ago on W4 i left all my tribemates before whom i knew for over a year for survival in the bigger tribe and i wont be doing that again.

As much as i would like to carry on my reign on W41, if im chosen for operation then i say bring it, i will fight back, harder than each individual attacking me. I will fight and fight, and fight, until my last village is nobled.

I would also like to add this.
As much as SoF won PWN on stats, in ways we lost the war.
But not entirely by nobles and nukes, OCD recruited WSS and AdamOfSweden.
PWN recruited 'New Ako Vendette' <,Also many others.
We were outmatched but not outskilled. GL to each and every SoF player, whatever decision you make.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, you're not joining that new tribe DCO or asking for an invite to OCD?

DeletedUser

Maybe this is a misunderstanding. I believe Red is just trying to state that it is a fact that you are indeed by definition a runner. But I don't think its a criticism, nor does anyone actually care. But hey, thats just me.

Lloyd, you able to understand me? Here I thought I was starting to sound like Sanchez. Nobody can understand a word he says.

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He talks in planets??? :icon_eek:

Just for you PNE, reminding you why you miss me.

HelpTheseGingers.JPG

DeletedUser

So, you're not joining that new tribe DCO or asking for an invite to OCD?

I will openly state that Scott did in fact ask for an invite to OCD. The main problem is that Scott chose to run myself and a few other OCD players down as the SoF v OCD war started.

Sometimes you just need to watch what you say when you mail your enemy. One day it just might come back and bite you in the butt when you don't get that elusive invite, while others in your failing tribe get invited.

The moral of this story - be careful when mailing me and my leaders.

JockySteer

surely it can at times be expected to receive some aggression from an enemy? obviously i have no idea of the context of the mails he sent you guys, but i'm sure they can't be beyond forgiveness?

DeletedUser

Okay, I feel I may have been a little harsh on little Scotty. I have posted a poll as to whether OCD should invite him. Please cast your votes.

DeletedUser

Scott did nothing more than send support during all the wars SoF was involved in. He always had excuses of villages that he had to noble in his own area. If you want another Suko in your tribe without the Suko charm, go for it. You will get support from him and excuses.

DeletedUser

Scott did nothing more than send support during all the wars SoF was involved in. He always had excuses of villages that he had to noble in his own area. If you want another Suko in your tribe without the Suko charm, go for it. You will get support from him and excuses.

Every tribe needs a suko. Some guys even co-play with him. :icon_rolleyes:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who you talking about? Coplaying me or Suko?

Suko of-course. Come on Red, you know me and him would be possibly the most irritating and down right annoying combination in history to both lead or to fight.

Edit: Though I can't say I would ever say no to coplaying Red, as long as he gave me full mail rights.

Last edited:

BenGeldimA.Q

Reaction score
Omg, I never think that war will last that short.Ten days break for me and the tribe consisting of "great, active and loyal warriors" has gone. Is this what you would do dear great dukes -cecil and quick-??
I never expect ABAZA would live longer than SoF.. You really surprised me hehe

DeletedUser

Omg, I never think that war will last that short.Ten days break for me and the tribe consisting of "great, active and loyal warriors" has gone. Is this what you would do dear great dukes -cecil and quick-??
I never expect ABAZA would live longer than SoF.. You really surprised me hehe

Not hard considering all Abaza ever did was nobling inactives?