Final Thoughts

Anoroc

First off I would like to thank APOC for the massive beat down that they gave me which finally enabled me to hit the delete button, something I have wanted to do for a long time for a number of reasons:

1) My tribe was dead - no leadership, no offensive organization, very few active players left. For far to long the leadership put it's own interests ahead of the tribes'.

2) This world is dead - all the APOC hugging sucked the life out of it a long time ago. Let's face it, there is no beating APOC. Also the fact that the BA decided to let their tribes rot on the vine while they sat around and did nothing. I don't count taking vills from a weaker tribe that can't even put 50% effort to fighting you as doing something. It's not much of a challenge and likely one of the reasons many of your members lost interest.

3) The game is dead (to me) - because of all the cheating. I know all sides cheat but I never did. I was personally affected by cheating when a certain APOC player (I know who it was, how sad and pathetic) used the Eternal1092 account to harass me for about a month before it got banned/deleted. The offender's account got a slap on the wrist. I have seen numereous other examples of what I believe was obvious cheating but it was always "nothing illegal found". Message to the TW staff: your failure to control cheating has cost you a paying customer.

4) Real life - I was playing this game too much.

Looking back I think it was a mistake for Aggression/Silence to jump to the front lines with APOC. The people who didn't lost interest in the game and many quit or were barely active. We should have stayed together and concentrated on BA. We might have been able to get the upper hand against them and forced them into joining us. At the very least I think both tribes would have kept more people interested and made the game more interesting.

DeletedUser53573

This world had been dead for awhile. Although APOC I'm sure enjoyed their huge family, it really did take the fun out of a world mainly dominated by first-world players.

I look back at the maps from Febuary 09, and even before. It really was quite ridiculous how much they recruited.

Sorry to hijack, but a new thread need not be made. I will be leaving to play w46 with PCP. I enjoyed this world a lot, but in the end, I think the very inter-twined leaderships, all the way from even before Super Sweet, kinda ruined a potentially great world.

Kee quit quite a long time ago, and for a long time I stayed in wait of his return. I talked to him on MSN yesterday and he will not be.

I found a new player for my account.

Bye, from me as well.

You can always talk to me on here or on skype.

DeletedUser

1) We all know that. We (in apoc) have said time and time again that S leadership puts itself ahead of the tribe. But hey, we can't force people to see it.

2) I (and others) have fought many on the other side. There are a good deal of people who we respect for their skill. Apoc is not unstoppable, but we have dictated the politics of the world for some time.
I can't comment on BA, i know they have skilled players, cant comment on how active they are on the front.

3) Well i mean, yes, there is cheating on all sides. Hey, there is a lot of reporting of suspected cheaters too. I think Sam boasted that they filed 12 reports against apoc members in a day just because they were bored.
I cant comment on that specific case, i was however very impressed with Eternals stats, it was quite pretty to see re-nobles mere seconds after their village was nobled. I did see that they got banned.

4) It is always a balance between things you find important in your life.

-

Was it a mistake to fight Apoc? I mean thats really hard to second guess.
As Apoc moved east it would be harder and harder to not fight...

But what would have stopped Agg/Silence from turning into 'another BA' (and by that i mean fighting a 1v1 war that doesnt include the larger two world powers)... relatively small border, hard to keep players active, etc.

I'm sorry you are hitting the delete button, our players would have loved to fight you some more.

Rudegar

swordie take a break, shut your eyes, stick fingers in your ears and hummmm for a few days then come back and all will be fixed

DeletedUser53573

You already told me that. And no.

Anyways, Anoroc, I never knew you until recently sorta. Sad to see you go.

DeletedUser

So, this is it huh

You're right Anoroc, we should have fought BA instead of apoc - oh well too late now

I will miss you tho! lol, I can't believe it has come to this, I guess there really is no stopping apoc...

DeletedUser

haha, i have no idea what game you are playing but no one or tribe in TW is unstoppable.

I don't know which game you're playing, but I'd sure hate to be on the east side of Zain and Davide in this one. :)

DeletedUser

First off I would like to thank APOC for the massive beat down...

Well fought on an individual basis. For better or worse, it's always a compliment to an individual player to get targeted in a combined operation. Usually means you're doing something right for the wrong people. :)

Good luck in other endeavors.

DeletedUser

Easy way out

First off I would like to thank APOC for the massive beat down that they gave me which finally enabled me to hit the delete button, something I have wanted to do for a long time for a number of reasons:

Apoc has been doing the same to me for months,first it was 23 players from both Apoc D and Apoc F. At one time I (little o' me)had over 200 incoming,I was freaking but managed to keep all but 13 of my vils+ Their attacks pushed my ODD up 41% in a week.Apocer's are still coming but I push back,I even managed to kick one back outta k65 at the same time fighting another 5x bigger then me.
I've lost alot, I'm not very good ,I'm a lone player ,I ain't got a chance in hell but I ain't no quitter !!!

Regards,

Logan

DeletedUser

1) My tribe was dead - no leadership, no offensive organization, very few active players left. For far to long the leadership put it's own interests ahead of the tribes'.

2) This world is dead - all the APOC hugging sucked the life out of it a long time ago. Let's face it, there is no beating APOC. Also the fact that the BA decided to let their tribes rot on the vine while they sat around and did nothing. I don't count taking vills from a weaker tribe that can't even put 50% effort to fighting you as doing something. It's not much of a challenge and likely one of the reasons many of your members lost interest.

3) The game is dead (to me) - because of all the cheating. I know all sides cheat but I never did. I was personally affected by cheating when a certain APOC player (I know who it was, how sad and pathetic) used the Eternal1092 account to harass me for about a month before it got banned/deleted. The offender's account got a slap on the wrist. I have seen numereous other examples of what I believe was obvious cheating but it was always "nothing illegal found". Message to the TW staff: your failure to control cheating has cost you a paying customer.

4) Real life - I was playing this game too much.

Looking back I think it was a mistake for Aggression/Silence to jump to the front lines with APOC. The people who didn't lost interest in the game and many quit or were barely active. We should have stayed together and concentrated on BA. We might have been able to get the upper hand against them and forced them into joining us. At the very least I think both tribes would have kept more people interested and made the game more interesting.

Sure sure sure go cry & whine. Boo hoo hoo. We only had 1 member in your area till recently, mhausig. Almost the whole ~S~ attacked him or tried to for 6-9 months! Do get your facts straight. Now we have more there & started to take your villas at a rate that would rim you in no time. The easiest exit, DELETE button.

Cheat what cheat! You don't even know half the story. lol

So in your opinion you wanted to force BA to join you guys. So what's the diff with waht we did. Duh!

DeletedUser

Sure sure sure go cry & whine. Boo hoo hoo. We only had 1 member in your area till recently, mhausig. Almost the whole ~S~ attacked him or tried to for 6-9 months! Do get your facts straight. Now we have more there & started to take your villas at a rate that would rim you in no time. The easiest exit, DELETE button.

Cheat what cheat! You don't even know half the story. lol

So in your opinion you wanted to force BA to join you guys. So what's the diff with waht we did. Duh!

LOL wth? Omg, calm down

I know 2 & 3 hurt you, but atleast have respect for someones quitting thread...

Okay okay, APOC didn't suck the fun out of the world - we're all having the time of our lives! And and Anoroc wasn't harassed for the better part of a month by Eternal's permanent sitter

Okay all better now?

tanrooster.jpg

Aaand theres a little picture for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And and Anoroc wasn't harassed for the better part of a month by Eternal's permanent sitter

Ohh poor baby, want some cuddles? :icon_rolleyes: I thought being in a war meant getting attacked. He was "harassed" for a month! how awful.

DeletedUser

Apoc has been doing the same to me for months,first it was 23 players from both Apoc D and Apoc F. At one time I (little o' me)had over 200 incoming,I was freaking but managed to keep all but 13 of my vils+ Their attacks pushed my ODD up 41% in a week.Apocer's are still coming but I push back,I even managed to kick one back outta k65 at the same time fighting another 5x bigger then me.
I've lost alot, I'm not very good ,I'm a lone player ,I ain't got a chance in hell but I ain't no quitter !!!

Regards,

Logan

Maybe its just me, but 200 incomings doesn't seem like very many....

DeletedUser

Maybe its just me, but 200 incomings doesn't seem like very many....

I lol'd - ~S~ and MIM hit me with 1800 incomings and still no villages down. 200 incomings is normal.

DeletedUser

I lol'd - ~S~ and MIM hit me with 1800 incomings and still no villages down. 200 incomings is normal.

So you can imagine how hard i lol'd when INF, -MM- and FEAR put over 8,000 incomings on me and didn't take a single village when war with MM first broke out. :lol: