Finally past the half way point w74

DeletedUser

NME IS NOW AT 39% OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!

Spiralnotebook_Plans_03_original.jpg

now if growth would donate there villages we have this puppy in the bag.

Leonardo_Dog_-_LP14915_-_Chihuahua_in_bag_-_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109837

I'll be friends with you (hug) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'll be friends with you (hug) :icon_rolleyes:

will you also be donating villages :icon_wink:

11-the+end+of+the+world.jpg

what we need here is a Objective Analysis. Effective Solutions

DeletedUser

the race is on folks nme picked up 215 villages growth is still in the race with 68 new villas the top ten seem to be pulling out all the stops looks like its gonna be a full tilt race to the finish line

~
Top tribes by dominance
NME 39.6%
Growth 27.6%
$hadow 8.9%
HONOUR 6.4%
RONIN 3.4%
_SS_ 3.1%
SA4 1.5%
Crunch 1.5%
Spirit 0.9%
Total 0.9%

AMAZINGRACECOVER1.jpg

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It shall be interesting to see the race to dominance and everything that happens on the path to victory.

DeletedUser100696

Still a lot of game to go. If you start counting down now, you'll be tired by the time the race is actually almost over and people will blow by you.

DeletedUser

Still a lot of game to go. If you start counting down now, you'll be tired by the time the race is actually almost over and people will blow by you.

“Is the proposed operation likely to succeed? What might the consequences of failure? Is it in the realm of practicability in terms of material and supplies"? the answer to this operational plan would be yes.

However that is not to say that we can relax our readiness to defend ourselves. Our armament must be adequate to the needs, but our faith is not primarily in these machines of defense but in ourselves.

image.aspx

DeletedUser

“Is the proposed operation likely to succeed? What might the consequences of failure? Is it in the realm of practicability in terms of material and supplies"? the answer to this operational plan would be yes.

However that is not to say that we can relax our readiness to defend ourselves. Our armament must be adequate to the needs, but our faith is not primarily in these machines of defense but in ourselves.

image.aspx

pretty sure that is just a photo of Tuz's dad. (Tuz got his hair from his mom)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Agreed. The world is far from over. In this game, anything can happen.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you mean?

Meaning loyal war should have gone a lot longer than it did. this world could be over very shortly. with the right merges and less than 100 active players I really don't see this as going to be a long drawn out world like other past worlds. my statement is dead nuts correct there is a assumption this world is to end in a huge battle. but the facts are if the top 50 players were in one tribe for a day the clock would start. with a exception of a few players (not to mention any names MN) most now have respect for each other this in itself could cause the world to end much sooner. being more and more of the veterans of tw that have either fought each other or been tribemates in past worlds.hope this gives more insight to my statement

DeletedUser47445

Yea, NME and Growth are gonna have a big hug fest and finish this world by next Tuesday and nobody is gonna get pissed off about it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1537-1377621562-19.gif

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
dc95f89e41a58de6b7f93bc1bdcc04988a38ddfcf7942d1b38fed47aeee27fd0.jpg

50398242.jpg

Preview

TW in Pictures to represent the reaction to if NME and Growth were to merge.

Last edited: