Fire! vs. Evlgurl/dcLT/anyone else that gets in the way of our vengeance

DeletedUser

As a departure from the traditional war declaration, I feel the need to very carefully explain this. The tribe Fire! is now declaring war on the players Evlgurl and dcLT. Any player caught helping them will be destroyed as well. Any tribe harboring them will face open war with us. The reason for this you might ask? Evlgurl was the baron in Fire! She chose to betray us for unknown reasons. She dismissed all of my members except for myself (razorfraser) and the other Duke (The Real Dave). She also deleted all of my forums. We have reassembled the tribe and will be exacting our vengeance immediately. She permanently account sits dcLT, which is why we are attacking him/her as well. I wish I had more time to spend on this declaration, but I have a prior engagement which demands my attention. (Nobling the devil out of my ex-baron)

Razorfraser
Duke of Fire!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm we if she goes to every tribe in the world i wonder how Fire! Vs the world will do >_>

hell i might recruit her just for the giggles after all im other side of the world from Fire! lol

DeletedUser

Hmmm we if she goes to every tribe in the world i wonder how Fire! Vs the world will do >_>

hell i might recruit her just for the giggles after all im other side of the world from Fire! lol

You can't recruit her.... i'm going to :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thank you and merci. And I will still nuke you repeatedly from halfway across the world lol. Or even all the way. Whatever it takes. I don't get irritated easy, but boy when I do, you better clear out my way. Thanks for the humor y'all!