First farm run?

• Thread starter A humble player
  • Start date

DeletedUser93503

Proved valuable as Morthy was rude enough to remove some of my resources :/ nearly went negative...

A humble player

No, but the erection of said construct, is currently underway.

:|
Clay pit (Level 2) 0:05:43 today at 18:35:05 cancel
Timber camp (Level 4) 0:12:21 today at 18:47:26 cancel

pillburydough

lol why you going for pits so early? Bueaty of farming...that is if you have barbs near you :p

DeletedUser

A Humble Player, you're building, just slightly different to me, I normally go like that, I have the same amount of levels in construction though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everyone gets 5 free spears as part of the tutorial and the tutorial requires that you send the 5 spears to a barb to be completed. The attack can be canceled, but I predict many people wont cancel. So, by the time people get paladins/barracks, all the barbs will be empty and only be making 10/10/10 res/hour :lol:

Your best off mine-whoring.

A humble player

lol why you going for pits so early? Bueaty of farming...that is if you have barbs near you :p

2 barbs in my 7*7, both on the edge.
I expect to exit BP with mines above level 10.
And, one of the highest sp counts in the world ;)

pillburydough

I am going to see if I can LC....long run but worth a try :)

DeletedUser

Completion of the next unit (Spear fighter): 0:05:18 TrainingDurationCompletionCancel * 1 Spear fighter 0:05:18 today at 18:41:27 cancel

A humble player

Everyone gets 5 free spears as part of the tutorial and the tutorial requires that you send the 5 spears to a barb to be completed. The attack can be canceled, but I predict many people wont cancel. So, by the time people get paladins/barracks, all the barbs will be empty and only be making 10/10/10 res/hour :lol:

Your best off mine-whoring.

Not quite that extreme, you must remember that each time a group of 5 sp hits, 1 dies.
So, any singe village will only haul 225 resources. A barb starts with 1400, and makes 30 per hour. (by the time I hit, the barb will have held 1520 res), that would take 6 players losing all of their spears to make the barb not give me a full haul.

DeletedUser

Completion of the next unit (Light cavalry): 0:01:57

Yay

DeletedUser

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
1 3/100

i didnt loose any spears, but it wasnt exactly worth the trip :(

glad i built my res mines instead of rushing for barracks :)