First Nobled Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Minew of Ya Bro is the first person to noble a village.

A 700 point village, right next to his first village. Smart decision or what?

Discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He has done good on other worlds with his rushing tactics, but there are other choices he could have made

DeletedUser

He has done good on other worlds with his rushing tactics, but there are other choices he could have made
Indeed. Don't really understand why anyone would noble the village right next to them.

Is a valuable farm, most likely.

alexwong

milestone_villages.png

Conqueror (Level 1)
You were the first to own 2 villages.

DeletedUser

I'd put money he is rushing D while he rushes the train. otherwise he is a target for cats.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have. I also would have waited until I had a train anyways.

DeletedUser

You can't always be sure of that. some people are determined to use their cats, and they bring friends. Sometimes you need to make calls not on what is likely to happen, but what could happen

DeletedUser

yea, and then you pick off one "decent size villa" (not theres a lot of those around) and all the others decently experienced buy slower growing players confirm him as a threat.

you'd be surprised how quickly a player losses both his nobles/smithy and academy

DeletedUser

Actually, I joined a week late because I was thinking about whether to join or not. :O :3

DeletedUser

Minew of Ya Bro is the first person to noble a village.

A 700 point village, right next to his first village. Smart decision or what?

Discuss!

It's + 700 points right away okay, but only usefull for people not being able to gather some people making d for himself early if needed. It doesn't seem to be the case, so it's just an attempt to get ranks or points early, but it will be lost soon.

Although his area is quite calm, and no obvious targets in mind, he still decides to rush nobles.

All this time wasted to upgrade your smithy wihle having no threath will get back at you.
In the meantime, some other people got their rax/stable full or close to it while maintaining constant troops training, and with just a bit of talking they won't have anthing to fear from big farms wanting to put a fight, not even talking about insignificant tribes.

Although noble rushing can be convenient sometimes depending on areas, it's in no way a good move as other people will ofc target better opponents (in term of points) and steal the early candies from you at early game if you actually want to go up in the ranking. This kind of tactic should be used to keep near challenging oppnements in sight, meaning having the upper hand towads these guys near you who would grow at the same peace.

Just spend your time upgrading your 700 pts village while having less troops than the other guys competing with yourself :/

IT would be another thing if you actually had a lead in offensive troops to maintain the gap (to make it short, it'd emply more farming for example), but it's not the case, well it's not minew's case.

You just shot your load early.

DeletedUser32206

I find it worth to waste a noble & name yourself on the hall of fame lol

I would do that -.-; because this is something lasts..

90% of current players probably wont last til end of the world and quit this world at some point.

1 year later when you look back, "spread and good villages" .. they are just meaningless -.-;

Status
Not open for further replies.