First Nobling... But.. WHY!?!?

DeletedUser57808

you guys seem suprised that he has done this, it always happens.

Nobody knows why though? :S

DeletedUser

Player yorkiepeter
yorkiepeter
Opponents defeated: 1.763 (2598.)

Everything should be clear about him.

xyziz

noob has no actual definition. However the generally assumed connotation is that a noob is someone who is greatly inferior to you (i.e. not as good as you).

Perhaps you are thinking of newb (contraction/synonym of the word Newcomer) which would imply that someone is new to the game

DeletedUser41666

Player yorkiepeter
yorkiepeter
Opponents defeated: 1.763 (2598.)

Everything should be clear about him.

Not that it matters to me, but a low OD doesn't mean low troops. I could mean even more, he hasn't lost the troops clearing.

Look at twstats (I'm sure a few of you haven't...)

yorkiepeter
Opponents defeated: 17.363.949 (184.) --- 95. (13,550,705 score) as attacker

yorkiepeter
Opponents defeated: 9.862.495 (98.) --- 97. (9,862,495 score) as attacker

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

DeletedUser3141

He is a noob who is already playing in w12, w13, w14 and here...and his stats are not bad at all. You call him a noob, but do you really know what a noob means?

Well, regardless of past experience, nobling a 150 point village is just plain stupid, there's no way to go around that simple fact. He nobled a 150-pointer about 3.5 squares away from his main, futher away or as far away as 11 villages above 300 points, 7 of them 700+ and one 1250 points... If he really had an army, why not take a village which has a single building with more points than peter's strategically awesome target? And I don't really care about it being a bonus village.. that won't make much of a difference for a good while..

But nyah~ I guess he's so far ahead of those in his area that he probably will get away with it anyways (only one potential threat close by) but it was still a complete waste of time..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why oh why... a 200 pointer.

I know its 30% bonus of each resource.. but just farm it!

He doesnt read forums because from what ive read catapults with bondfire are going to be godlike. so he didnt even choose right.

DeletedUser

He is a noob who is already playing in w12, w13, w14 and here...and his stats are not bad at all. You call him a noob, but do you really know what a noob means?

I think noob means yorkiepeter.

That gump nobled a 30% resources village that was 150 points...

I guess he missed the two farm bonus villages right next to him... there would actually be a valid argument to noble those (once they reached 1500 points and stopped growing).

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

noob has no actual definition. However the generally assumed connotation is that a noob is someone who is greatly inferior to you (i.e. not as good as you).

Perhaps you are thinking of newb (contraction/synonym of the word Newcomer) which would imply that someone is new to the game

Ok, then can u make a comparation between devilvirus and yorkiepeter? No, u can't. Why? Because devilvirus is an alias? Alias of who? We don't know. Why we don't know? Maybe, because he is affraid that everybody will see how "good" is he...and how superior s he compared with peter ... and how noob is peter compared to him...

come on... before making others noobs, post with your real id...not using alias.

Oh, no...devilvirus is playing in w21!!! :icon_eek:

Conquers: 39 (+38-1)
OD Rank: 281. (911,261 score)
OD Attack Rank: 214. (722,628 score)
OD Defense Rank: 577. (188,633 score

Now, who's the noob? peter or devilvirus ? :lol:

DeletedUser

He may have lots of points and a great od but if you look at his nobles one would think how did he get them?

he has hardly ever nobled villages from people. On w4 his stats are good but on the other worlds he has mostly lived off barbs and inactives.

DeletedUser

Aww, guys, don't be jealous... All the idiots can see that you are...

DeletedUser

@Arabela no this is not an alias. I have used this alias on most worlds I have played (w6,10,12,14,21,24). I have also used other aliases.

And as for playing w21 . I do not know i think I quit that world around 3 months back and it is being played by someone else now.

arabela

He may have lots of points and a great od but if you look at his nobles one would think how did he get them?

he has hardly ever nobled villages from people. On w4 his stats are good but on the other worlds he has mostly lived off barbs and inactives.

And this makes him a noob?

Well, i don't noble barbs, either. I noble bonus when they are high in points. But, i won't call him a noob only because his style to play this game this is not same as mine. He has very good skills as player, and because he nobled that bonus, even it is low on points, doesn't make peter a noob... I am sure a lot of players that already posted here has in their main villages less troups that he already have in the new village he took...

DeletedUser

maybe he nobled that villa, just coz of his tribe name ?

Ashmodai

Regardless of whether or not yorkiepeter is actually a complete noob (I would presume he is), this move is idiotic. Honestly, even at the earliest stage whats the point of nobling something thats less than 1500pts?

Better to wait and use the noble well than waste it like this.

DeletedUser

And this makes him a noob?

Well, i don't noble barbs, either. I noble bonus when they are high in points. But, i won't call him a noob only because his style to play this game this is not same as mine. He has very good skills as player, and because he nobled that bonus, even it is low on points, doesn't make peter a noob... I am sure a lot of players that already posted here has in their main villages less troups that he already have in the new village he took...

What skill does nobling a bonus take?

Other than that I dint call him a noob because he nobled a barb I called him because he nobled a 150 pointer village.

The post of mine you are referring to I was talking about his past worlds.

Wow you really think he can make so many troops in a 200 pointer village?

I dont say he is a pointwhore. He may have troops but the questions is why noble such a low pointer?

DeletedUser

There's not much argument for takign a 150 point village, no matter the bonus.