first player to player long distance war!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i hereby declare war on my newly acquired forum enemy

A14C

we are both a fair distance from each other but this has not stopped us from openly declaring war.

and all of you may ask "will we get to see the super amazing, uber tough, and massivly large super family tribe go to war too?

unfortunately the answer will be now :icon_sad: its one on one and thats the way we want to keep it

if A14C agrees with me id liek to make this a 100% public war where we post ALL the reports no matter or devastating loss or crippleign defeat

i hope you all enjoy :icon_biggrin:

arvanlaa, Elites Worst Nightmare

DeletedUser

yay.....two noobs having a "war".....woopee.......this is going to be sooooooo much fun........i think u should post the reports just so i can laugh at them...

DeletedUser

you mean first player to PLAY long distance war!!!

you aren't first(maybe in this world).good luck!:icon_wink:

A14C

I would make it open but the thing is that means at the moment it is me versus your whole tribe!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol

just me and you. no tribes involved. no support. no nothing. deal?

DeletedUser

whats the coughing for? you got TB? are we or are we not?

DeletedUser25166

What's the point of this thread if you don't have any good troops?

DeletedUser

well if hes as good as he says he should have troops soon. so will i. the whole big thing is that it will be entirely public. i dont think any war has ever been fought that way

DeletedUser25917

I thought it was a good idea!
yay.....two noobs having a "war".....woopee.......this is going to be sooooooo much fun........i think u should post the reports just so i can laugh at them...
You are mean. Ok I take it back now that I know what kind of paradise you live in. : P
Imagination land! where you fart where u burp and you burp where you fart!

I bow before your supreme intelligence.

DeletedUser

I thought it was a good idea!

You are mean. Ok I take it back now that I know what kind of paradise you live in. : P

I bow before your supreme intelligence.

Another newb that realizes my fascinating ways...I invite you to come to my paradise, and rejoice with me...we shall fart and burp together...

A14C

i didn't necesserly say i was good i said your tribe is crap and i 'have' 5 spears which i don't

DeletedUser

It's funny, these forums are full of noobs and noobs seem to enjoy calling other players noobs aswell. Atleast untill you've gathered some experience yourself.. Please.. Shut up.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Look a n00b ------->

noob.jpg

DeletedUser

naw its over

he doesnt want to do it

A.T. can you lock this? ill find someone who actually wants to

Status
Not open for further replies.