First tribe war!

DeletedUser

Can anyone predict the first declaration and when? Who is most likely to be first from the blocks?

DeletedUser67707

Dunno but like always it´ll fail. There can be no real wars before nobles

DeletedUser

Active vs Scum and ChAos vs Jedi!

Always going to have to compete for the K's, but they will be more like skirmishes untill one gives in..

Prediction is that Active and ChAos will come out on top.

DeletedUser

MY 30 SPEARS KILLED YOUR 30 SPEARS RAWR!

lol who am i kidding. judging from the people around me i think there are only about 20 of us that have over 30 spears :( this world is so full of nub its disgusting. i don't even want to think about the wars.

DeletedUser

On world 35 Chosen were at war from the start even though they were no where near nobles. There will be a lot of noob tribes saying they are at war early on and no one will actually care in the slightest. It'll just make them easy targets. Once the nobles come some tribes will be destroyed instantly, I bet my money on it

DeletedUser

You can't really predict what's going to happen as things will fluctuate. Top 20 mostly.

But we will dominate our K, and no doubt that Active will dominate theirs :icon_cool:

the-cookie

2 Nooby tribes who think there hard and one of the tribes think this other tribe look nooby when there actually there better. Pointless but funny!

DeletedUser

2 Nooby tribes who think there hard and one of the tribes think this other tribe look nooby when there actually there better. Pointless but funny!

I think your mistaking 'there' for 'their' somewhere in there. So couldn't really understand what you was saying... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I think your mistaking 'there' for 'their' somewhere in there. So couldn't really understand what you was saying... :icon_confused:

Pfft pathetic......big deal he miss spelled a word, maybe grammer ain't his strong point......coem on do yuo thnik it si tht impotrant?

DeletedUser57199

Dunno but like always it´ll fail. There can be no real wars before nobles

If ur good u can farm those noobs protected by the top tribes... that could cause a war, where the large tribe sends support or long range attacks... they fail but i still get their nub farms... only profitable war at this poiny:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well it should either be two of the good tribes skirmishing for possesion and areas, or two nooby tribes who think they are teh smex and end up massive failing, too early for the threat though tbh, maybe try after a couple of weeks when nobles start appearing ^^

DeletedUser

dcloake, please don't tell me you are going to fail on this world too.

DeletedUser

Pfft pathetic......big deal he miss spelled a word, maybe grammer ain't his strong point......coem on do yuo thnik it si tht impotrant?

There's a difference in misspelling a word in a language, like he did, or raping the language, like you do.