First world 21 Blog now up

scarlet ash

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Plenty of info there, great first job :)
You even used my graph :lol:

DeletedUser

Did anyone else notice that one guy/gal in the first pic grabbing like 5 villages under 1k points? Is this Dr. NOs standard now days? :lol:

EDIT:
This may just be me, but I think it would be kind of fun if you added in a weekly challenge at the end of every blog. And then when the next blog is released (hopefully you're doing it weekly) you can announce the winner with a look at what everyone entered.

Example: This week's challenge is: funniest video! << Something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT:
This may just be me, but I think it would be kind of fun if you added in a weekly challenge at the end of every blog. And then when the next blog is released (hopefully you're doing it weekly) you can announce the winner with a look at what everyone entered.

Example: This week's challenge is: funniest video! << Something like that.

Yeah that could be a great a idea, we can try it out and see how the community responds. I'll see what Scarlet thinks of this.

DeletedUser

Nice work guys, but I think in the future it would be much better if you backed up your posts with accurate information.

As far as I am aware, neither myself nor breindamegd was interviewed regarding the events of silonce. And we should have been, since we were both directly involved in the discussions. That part is made up of assumptions.

W21 is now pretty much two factions. You're either with PnP, or with IMP.

I will say now that discussions were pretty cordial. Yes, there was some strain under the previous Dr. NO leadership but now with breindamegd in charge Dr. NO is now much closer to the original relationship we once shared whilst warring TESB/KNR/IMP. I can see great things happening there now.

XxBRICKSTERxX

Just read the blog and it looks good. Wonder whats gonna be in the next one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nice work there... not quite sure what i was expecting from a w21 blog, but i enjoyed the read and am looking forward to the next one so good job :icon_razz:
Keep it up :p

DeletedUser

Very good job guys!

If I may make a few suggestions. As I know has already been stated, I think some brief interviews would be very interesting (again not just leaders, but many different opinions of players from all walks of life of W21).

Also, although this world is old and the outcome seemingly set in stone, it is still interesting, I believe, to hear the stories of some of the few remaining little tribes that are hanging on for dear life against the greater powers.

Just my two cents. Great job and keep up the good work!

XxBRICKSTERxX

Also, although this world is old and the outcome seemingly set in stone, it is still interesting, I believe, to hear the stories of some of the few remaining little tribes that are hanging on for dear life against the greater powers.

Just my two cents. Great job and keep up the good work!

I also agree. Hearing about some of those small tribes would be interesting. Who knows what they hope or plan.

DeletedUser

We actually have a written section about the GA and their struggle, but that will be for another time.