Flame thread of W44

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

k here we flame each other cos I cant find anyone to flame

DeletedUser

Giacmo you noob! God, I can't even get myself to look you!

DeletedUser

says nubcake you cant even flame right

you arent flame worthy

DeletedUser

What, you can't even afford your own cake so you have to go and steal everyone else's?! Pfft, pathetic. Buy your own cake or just delete your account already. Jeez!

DeletedUser

what is that a 2 yr old flaming

what the hell are you talking about what cake what person i dont delete accts thats your job

DeletedUser

giacmo seriously be quiet you noob, youre not even using your own account you got it gifted like a big steaming pile of noobcake!

DeletedUser

it was gifted cos I was good enough to have it duh

and dont you talk about noobiness you cant even defend a vil

DeletedUser

im defending villes right now thanks!
shows how much of a noob you are you making stuff up about me. big fail for youuuuuuuuu

DeletedUser

really how come you set me as sitter cant even stack against nukes what a fail

DeletedUser

im defending villes right now thanks!
shows how much of a noob you are you making stuff up about me. big fail for youuuuuuuuu

Yeah, right, you couldn't even defend against a 1 village player when I took it. Faaaail! :p

DeletedUser

how long till this is locked? or how many people will get banned becuase of ths thread? technicly they can only lock it if where off topic so that means if some one dosnt flame it can be locked lol like that is going to happen. lol so mods have fun :) and yes im flaming the mods :)

DeletedUser

Surely if you were a proper player you wouldn't have gifted a village that would later make your whole west taken for expansion... Jeez, softies....

DeletedUser

surely if you were a proper player you wouldnt have taken said village as a gift and instead took it for yourself ;)

and giacmo! you havent nobled a single village in 6 days!!!! you absolute noobface!!!

DeletedUser

yh thats because I've killed all my enemies but waiting for my next big attack

DeletedUser

Am I the only one to notice this is in-tribe flaming? Gia rename it to Flame thread of X-men

DeletedUser

well its your fault there arent anyone from other tribes coz theyre all afraid theyll catch noobitis or something from you! and giacmo! =P

DeletedUser

Am I the only one to notice this is in-tribe flaming? Gia rename it to Flame thread of X-men

I noticed that as well. Is this a sign of internal problems :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.