FLCAT Family

ravnscream

When i check the map, i thought it's great..
remind me w10 or so(not sure) poke in early stages..

but instead of this, they were much more better and professional tribe..
still looks cool at the map..

DeletedUser80430

the fort threads are a wast of time till they do something but mass recruit
God, if you're clueless, don't post. It's not mass recruiting, it's an organized raid. Organized being a relative term.

DeletedUser

When i check the map, i thought it's great..
remind me w10 or so(not sure) poke in early stages..

but instead of this, they were much more better and professional tribe..
still looks cool at the map..

Ravn !!!

long time no see! i havent thought of W24 and the EPIC days before you went to Hate. in a long time. . . glad to see you around, playing any new worlds?

uh, on topic. . . fort tribes. . .

you guys should hurry up and become masters of tw to make the world more interesting.

DeletedUser81991

Not a breath of fresh air for me, more an amusing curiosity. :lol:

I have to confess that I saw the link and went to the ircchat..... how silly was that.

If that chat is the level of intellect that leads this invasion then it will last only 5 minutes! My children, at 10 years of age show more maturity, than the level on display during my visit. From racism, to sexism, to religious intolerance.... wow. I am a very non PC person but it disgusted me.

In summary.... good luck when war hits you but keep that chat level to yourselves :p

...which is why we have our own forums and our own chatroom, to actually keep that type of chat to ourselves and if you happen to venture into those areas well, too bad for your sensibilities.

For those cool people that might actually get it:

1) By being non PC we take away the power that those phrases and words have since nobody takes them seriously (and laugh at the hypocrisy of those who do, since 99% of the people who get offended by something non PC aren't even targeted, affected by, or affiliated with the term being said and get offended for the sake of being offended)

2) We have the ability to find the humor in anything, which keeps us remarkably less stressed out and relaxed, and very serious when need be

3) The chat among us is not expected to be understood by outsiders and therefore, it keeps people like you out because you don't want to dig through or put up with the BS we sling back and forth to see we are actually very organized when it comes to this

4) To think we actually talk, act, or behave like this in real life is completely ridiculous

5) There are an unbelievable amount of intelligent people involved in Anonymous, and while only a few find the humor in this raid, this is something some of us have decided to do for fun.

I personally see this "raid" going on to produce a few hundred players that enjoy the game and will bond together to form some very strong tribes. While I doubt there will be complete dominance the way people envisioned just because the majority of our members don't have a long enough attention span, it's our way of weeding out those who aren't of any use.

All of this is being factored for and accounted for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43776

...which is why we have our own forums and our own chatroom, to actually keep that type of chat to ourselves and if you happen to venture into those areas well, too bad for your sensibilities.

For those cool people that might actually get it:

1) By being non PC we take away the power that those phrases and words have since nobody takes them seriously (and laugh at the hypocrisy of those who do, since 99% of the people who get offended by something non PC aren't even targeted, affected by, or affiliated with the term being said and get offended for the sake of being offended)

2) We have the ability to find the humor in anything, which keeps us remarkably less stressed out and relaxed, and very serious when need be

3) The chat among us is not expected to be understood by outsiders and therefore, it keeps people like you out because you don't want to dig through or put up with the BS we sling back and forth to see we are actually very organized when it comes to this

4) To think we actually talk, act, or behave like this in real life is completely ridiculous

5) There are an unbelievable amount of intelligent people involved in Anonymous, and while only a few find the humor in this raid, this is something some of us have decided to do for fun.

I personally see this "raid" going on to produce a few hundred players that enjoy the game and will bond together to form some very strong tribes. While I doubt there will be complete dominance the way people envisioned just because the majority of our members don't have a long enough attention span, it's our way of weeding out those who aren't of any use.

All of this is being factored for and accounted for.

Gee I wish I was cool enough to get it!

You don't need to justify yourself. As you say it is your chatroom and if you wish to speak like that then you can.

I am happy to believe that you don't speak/act that way in RL as that that says plenty about you.

Anyway. The reason i started this thread was to assess the thoughts of this course of action. I am impressed with the level of participation involved in it and wish them well for as long as they remain.

DeletedUser81991

Perfectly alright, just making sure there was no confusion, haha.

As far as ingame communications and emails and on the forum, we keep things relatively tidy and clean.

A friend of mine is a magician and he has a quote that works perfectly for our group:

"For those that believe in magic, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, none will suffice."

DeletedUser

I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt. :icon_cool:
sure, they may be new, but a lot of new players can become really good players really fast. Myself it took me 1 month of playing to get it through my head how to properly play the game. :icon_rolleyes: and as long as they stay organized I think they will do well...or will they :icon_confused:

Any ways, out of 2400, I think at least 300 will last 2 months. :icon_twisted:

As for the farming thing...SCRIPTS ROCK MY WORLD :icon_biggrin: 1 village a minute on a slow day :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt. :icon_cool:
sure, they may be new, but a lot of new players can become really good players really fast. Myself it took me 1 month of playing to get it through my head how to properly play the game.

It took me about 6 Months to learn how to play fully :lol: im a slow learner

DeletedUser

God, if you're clueless, don't post. It's not mass recruiting, it's an organized raid. Organized being a relative term.

funny how my reply got deleted to this

they massrecruited outside of game same thing to me and this invasion of world 41 will end with size and pwn on there butts

I am not clueless of whats going on there right beside me nobling BARBS ALOT, some have troops most dont
look in the south of K86 where already screwing up that part of the ring as is PWN will do the same

DeletedUser

Actually, one of out members has a degree in microbiology (yes, i've seen the picture and him holding his driver's license).
It's been about a month now. Where's that ring of barbs we were promised to see?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually, one of out members has a degree in microbiology (yes, i've seen the picture and him holding his driver's license).
It's been about a month now. Where's that ring of barbs we were promised to see?

I think you guys nobled them all and left the players alone :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well strictly practical, we won't be seeing a ring of barbs on the map... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

most people in the Forts Family dont realize that this game will take 6 months to a year or longer to complete. i guarentee most of us will lose interest long before that time. most already have. :scout::scout::scout::scout::scout: i rate this 5 unicorns.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
most people in the Forts Family dont realize that this game will take 6 months to a year or longer to complete. i guarentee most of us will lose interest long before that time. most already have. :scout::scout::scout::scout::scout: i rate this 5 unicorns.

It takes longer - much longer. No world has ended on .net, and some of them are over 3 years old now. This is a long term game.

DeletedUser

It takes longer - much longer. No world has ended on .net, and some of them are over 3 years old now. This is a long term game.

and that post will probably bring the entire Fort Family raid to an end. 3 years? wow, just wow. i can't even imagine.