Fleezy Like a Sunday Morning

DeletedUser121451

AA is obviously going to be in the public eye more for a start you are the rank one tribe. You have the most interactions with other tribes, and probably had the most borders with other top tribes before the merge. Those two points coupled with the drama surrounding AA "wars" and very leaky update/strategy videos.

If you put yourself out there to everyone, people talk.

I dont know why you are so fixated with trying to stop people talking about AA, you aren't doing that bad now you found opposition who won't merge. Others tribes are talked about, they just create less drama. Sky/boob, IL and where fam, creati & under, annex in the northwest.

So many other tribes are talked about. But the drama comes from AA.
I'm not trying to get anyone to stop talking about AA. Don't use the same hyperbole you accuse me of. I'm merely trying to get people to do something else besides trash talking AA. Because it's like there's only one tribe in this world, and we don't deserve that amount of attention, good or bad.
Or in other words: all the other contending tribes deserve some attention as well (good or bad). Keep trash talking AA, but talk about some other tribes as well. (Like f.e. what's happening in those wars that we're not in, or how are other tribes doing in clearing their quadrant, or why aren't they if they aren't, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

cokesrus

To be honest AA has brought the negative shit on themselves. By going to war and then forcing mergers on people because they can't fight a war longer than a week. I know I am in this tribe, but I have openly stated how shitty it is ran as the council has most of the power and they have no experience. This is why I call them the Autistic Old Ladies (AOL).

DeletedUser116033

I'm not trying to get anyone to stop talking about AA. Don't use the same hyperbole you accuse me of. I'm merely trying to get people to do something else besides trash talking AA. Because it's like there's only one tribe in this world, and we don't deserve that amount of attention, good or bad.
Or in other words: all the other contending tribes deserve some attention as well (good or bad). Keep trash talking AA, but talk about some other tribes as well. (Like f.e. what's happening in those wars that we're not in, or how are other tribes doing in clearing their quadrant, or why aren't they if they aren't, etc.)

In the wrong place for an unbias opinion, troll/flame or pnp free area.

The forums are used to devalue and upsell tribes at peoples whims. Or simply to provoke and annoy people into rash decision they wouldn't otherwise do.

I upsell Annex, because they are my friends. People I'd talk to and get along with well without talking about tw. I don't talk positively AA because they make the game less fun personally. Even if your tribe do win the annex war, which is highly statistically probable, people won't remember it or even consider it a proper war either.

People only care for top ten tribes fighting it out, preferably with similar ratios.

The fight with annex is like every other tribe is doing, cleaning up a continent they already dominate by hitting the second largest or smaller tribe right on the rim.

DeletedUser117635

I just think its funny that so many talk trash on AA but dont wanna fight them.

AA has problems, so does every other tribe. Im pretty sure that the tribe that will win the world doesnt yet exist.