~FO~ & SRD vs ~TNT~

DeletedUser

They are not inactives, you don't even know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

I see you are still budding in on things you have NO clue about.
Some people just never learn. :icon_rolleyes:

Harbinger of death

I see you are still budding in on things you have NO clue about.
Some people just never learn. :icon_rolleyes:

so your sayin u havent won:icon_rolleyes:

in fact wut i said should benefit u but u obviously just want to be contrary

DeletedUser

Dont you have anything better to do, like go play with your toys on the freeway???

DeletedUser

Did you get the registration number for that 18 wheeler Harbi???

Harbinger of death

Did you get the registration number for that 18 wheeler Harbi???

sorry i totaled your car with my turtle back to topic

its obvious the war is over as 1 side has NO stats at all:icon_rolleyes:

so if your done tryin to turn this thread towards flamin me....back to subject

DeletedUser

Just trying to find out where to locate that truck that dumped all that crap between your ears.

And why is it that every time things heat up for you a bit, you give us a "Get back to topic"??? If you cant handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :icon_wink:

Harbinger of death

Just trying to find out where to locate that truck that dumped all that crap between your ears.

And why is it that every time things heat up for you a bit, you give us a "Get back to topic"??? If you cant handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :icon_wink:

i do that because im smart and lord cat man will infract u and your not very smart if u ddn know that

DeletedUser

these guys are inactives it doesnt take much to kill them

and sorry if i tell my mind and the truth

They are not inactive, they just don't really care and CBA to retalliate. I am dissapointed in them. With such high ODD rankings, and managing to slip -?- for quite some time I thought we was in for a real war. :icon_cry: Maybe -?- like we soon will, just got bored of them :icon_razz:
What is the deal with that?

DeletedUser

They are not inactive, they just don't really care and CBA to retalliate. I am dissapointed in them. With such high ODD rankings, and managing to slip -?- for quite some time I thought we was in for a real war. :icon_cry: Maybe -?- like we soon will, just got bored of them :icon_razz:
What is the deal with that?

the one player who is number one overall in OD is commited to fighting -?- as his profile says and he can't be bothered to turn his troops to doing anything else.

DeletedUser

Kinda sad though, when the "can't be bothered to turn his troops to doing anything else" pretty much means your tribe burns around you.

~Morningfrost

Harbinger of death

Kinda sad though, when the "can't be bothered to turn his troops to doing anything else" pretty much means your tribe burns around you.

~Morningfrost

sometimes big tribes attack small tribes and the lil tribes think theyre at war but there realy not