Fondest memories of W51

DeletedUser69648

What are your favorite memories of W51?
Mine would have to be back in Dope(PL@GUE's old academy), right when I joined, during the GOM Vs Dope/PL@GUE war, when we had not a care in the world, no worries, spammed our butts off, and went though random tests that Dr. Chase gave us, like sending a 150 ms fake train at her and then sniping it with another troop speed. those were the days haha

DeletedUser92806

Promising a cookie in game mail and then actually organizing real delivery of it in another country far far away.

DeletedUser

Awwwww..... It was delicious <3 Indeed its a nice memory never had this experience before.. and it's especially amusing when the one delivering it asks about someone Seraphinn and if i know someone named Boom Bastik XD
Hug!!!

DeletedUser

LOL that was amazing never though it ever might happen hahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Yeah best thing is that when he phoned the ones to deliver the cake they found it so nice they did it for free :D free delicious cake ftw!! :D

DeletedUser

back when NW51 had less than a million points and they were inviting players in k's who knows where :D
o, wait, they still do it... I heard that their senate, composed of 20-30 players was planning to merge with that dog tribe north of NUKE and MIND. thinking about it, I am in the senate D:

DeletedUser

haha I just completely mis-read that... thought you said...

I heard that their senate, composed of 20-30 players was planning to merge with the dog tribes in the north, NUKE and MIND.

I was seriously like Oo =O for several seconds before rereading. lolz

DeletedUser

I rimmed a Nuke! member, which HATE desperatly tries to imitate and fails.

DeletedUser96316

When i ran a small tribe called W A R, then had two larger neighbouring tribes merge into us, ROBOT and UWL, who then got rimmed, by NUKE and WEBASH, only a few (including myself) got out alive :D

DeletedUser78388

I like when axte rimmed balli, a month later he trys to start a new tribe most them rimmed to. This world has been full of balli failing all of which I liked

DeletedUser

I like the fact that I have no idea who you are. I love random haters.

DeletedUser

I think I saw him in apathy, then he moved to axte. But maybe not : p