Fools declare on offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser76354

Because Ifarm are any better...
Oh dont you worry. Once we have cleared up the rabble on our north west front. We might show you some love. You do seam to have a rather large gob. I reaaaaally hope you can back your words with actions or your doing nothing but making an ass out yourself.

Side 1:
Tribes: iFarm
Side 2:
Tribes: Not us

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,155
Difference: 100,155

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats kind of a dumb point right there. my signature has a job of stating mostly who i am either IG or on these forums further more it allows players to see what worlds i play and where abouts in what tribe i am.

where as a non spoilered war stats is just a bunch of garbage writing that is hard to read is also dis-allows people to actually read what the poster himself has said since it is all clumped together and personally i would rather click a spoiler than squint my eyes and strain them for looking at a non spoilered paragraph.

besides last person i knew not to use a spoiler when it came to war stats got Banned from the forums for 3 days not sure if it is a rule or not but just saying......

DM

Oh poor you, what did you do when there were no spoilers? Pretty sure they were introduced like what 1-2 years ago while this game has been played since 06 :|

DeletedUser

Once again, you know nothing of why Vanda got my villages, and I am not going to say why either, so do not bother. But if I wanted the villages back, I could have had them back as soon as Vanda took them. And completely stacked it was: look at my ODD ranking shoot up in one day. That is from one village. If killing sixteen nukes is not considered "stacked," then I guess I am mistaken.

And recapping an internal is wrong: I had previously cleared that village from DKYR, and then Mr Puddykins nobled it first. So I took it from him. You seriously have no clue what you are talking about.
I figured I would speak about this for it is because of me that ike lost that village and if I did not get involved ike would probably still have that village and my fellow compadre vanda listens well when I say attack. Yes Base helps Fools but that is what allies are about but there is more to it and I do give credit to HGH attacking Fools and if I did not get involved I think Mr. Puddykins would have lost a lot more villages.

DeletedUser

Brad, i find it hard to see anything coming from you as an insult.

DeletedUser

LOL, war has nothing to do with my reason for quitting.
If i was on a front line with anyone and had received anything more than the 5 fakes that a ~UC~ player returned for the hundred i sent at them, then you could have a case that i quit because of war.

But the fact of the matter is that it would have taken anyone ages before getting close enough to attack me without loosing any villages they managed to take.

as for being very insulting to women, I think the only women that has been insulted during the history of offend is you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, war has nothing to do with my reason for quitting.
If i was on a front line with anyone and had received anything more than the 5 fakes that a ~UC~ player returned for the hundred i sent at them, then you could have a case that i quit because of war.

But the fact of the matter is that it would have taken anyone ages before getting close enough to attack me without loosing any villages they managed to take.

Doesn't look that way from where we're all sitting, you crapped it and can't even man up to it. Offend council was doing everything they could while you went AWOL and you go get the tribe disbanded, lol nice way to say thanks I must say. Also the fact that you don't actually care what you did to the people who worked hard for that tribe shows how pathetic you really are.

DeletedUser

Thank you drew. :)

Clyde, since you quit TW and W63.. Go away so we can forget you. Thx.

DeletedUser99939

Side 1:
Tribes: iFarm
Side 2:

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 100,155
Difference: 100,155

chart
funny we haven't fired a shot yet..

Ciranore

DeletedUser76354

funny we haven't fired a shot yet..

Exactly. Your tribe is useless, your members are useless.

Ciranore
Side 1:
Tribes: iFarm, ~UC~
Side 2:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 2
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 260,580
Side 2: 8,902
Difference: 251,678

chart

DeletedUser99939

We'll see iFarm think a few early war gains mean something? WAKE UP CALL! This has only just begun...

Paladin606

I believe sir the War stats are "the wake up call".

Nice work mates,Everyone remember to have fun out there.
000203FC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.