Fools VS 3girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Most ppl here like girls, especialy when there are 3 of 'em To bad there are few fools that dont :)

Paladin606

Clever word play.
But to be correct,most here would like women.(at least one hopes anyway)
Even a FOOL can tell the difference.

DeletedUser

Still early days, but...

Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS
Side 2:
Tribes: 3Girls

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 190
Side 2: 531
Difference: 341

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 32
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,310,606
Side 2: 3,573,860
Difference: 2,263,254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 321,976
Side 2: 242,029
Difference: 79,947

chart

DeletedUser

I just gotta say, as an outsider, whoever was in charge of forming 3girls is an idiot and that tribe and the people aforementioned deserve a horrible in-game death. I might try to join fools just to make sure 3girls dies, but it seems they're holding their own without any help... :)

Why you say this Don.. In W54, after the fall of Glad, you and a few others tried to form a super tribe and also succeeded to some extent in doing that! The main players of that super tribe did continue to follow you when you formed a new tribe...

Anyway nice to see you again after a long time
:)
Regards,
an old friend

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still early days, but...

Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS
Side 2:
Tribes: 3Girls

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 190
Side 2: 531
Difference: 341

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 32
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,310,606
Side 2: 3,573,860
Difference: 2,263,254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 321,976
Side 2: 242,029
Difference: 79,947

chart

The war is not even 1 week?

this is the real stats

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

DeletedUser

Only down fall i see in the tribe FOOLS is that they have snaperay in there tribe.:lol:

DeletedUser

Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

ass whooping :lol:
The Draztic account will be a huge burden for Fools.

DeletedUser

Hi Kraz,

Sorry it went this way, but you're not playing the account any more ?

We were planning to hit the account, even if we weren't enthusiastic about it, but taking M-Azad's villages and joining FOOLS forced our hands. If you're on W65, give me a shout.

The Draztic account was booted from Fools - or he chose to leave, which is a shame as his losses made our stats look good :)

@We Are Electric - I don't know which updates first, I just posted TWStats to get an update. In a few hours I could post again, although as Draztic was in your tribe when many attacks were launched, I think it would be fair to include his losses.

DeletedUser

He should still be counted as ur losses as he was in ur tribe :D

Did ya kick him to save moral????

DeletedUser

He is not on the tribe when we declared. Soo? :p

You declared war.

You recruited him.

We had no choice but to attack him.

As soon as he began losing villages you kicked him.

Yup, sounds absolutely fine to me, no reason why his losses should not count in the war stats at all.

It is hardly worth arguing about anyway - whether the figures are included or not will not affect the outcome of any fighting.

DeletedUser

He is not on the tribe when we declared. Soo? :p

Its an example of very immature statement from one of the leader of W63's 2nd best tribe!

Destijah, do you want to suggest that anyone joining to any of the warring tribes after the war has been declared wont be counted in the war stats!! As far as we know this is not how things work in TW.net! You must be careful before inviting someone in your tribe while its in war.. Just to save stat you have now kicked out Draztic, every one can see that and most would agree to the point that we should include him in the stat as well because:
1) You have invited draztic and he joined you knowing Fools & 3Girls are at war.
2) Then an OP was lunched against him (after he has joined Fools) and you kicked him when he were loosing villages against an well coordinated OP just to save your war stat.

Both tribes have quality players and its a fact that we have more number of quality players than you guys. For a big world war initial stats shows nothing but who has done the first OP.

And you have rightly mentioned somewhere that duration of war is only few days now, so stop bragging about minor gains.. Anyone who has fought world wars know that small differences in caps happens at certain time.. and is not indicative by any means who is better and who is going to win in long run.. BTW just see the total conquers of both tribes which is indicative of superior growth of 3Girls over Fools during the same period.

DeletedUser

The above statement is true, by all means and i to am tired of everyone suggesting that fools is going to win the war due to a few early games

DeletedUser

Its an example of very immature statement from one of the leader of W63's 2nd best tribe!

Come on mate, don't kid yourself. My acct is not a leader of Fools. As for the stats, personally I don't care if they are added or not. Regardless of what everybody things (whether 3Girls or even Fools), stats, while they look nice don't determine who will win in the end. Rather it is whomever wins in the end that determines the stats.

It's nice to speculate though. :>

DeletedUser

I just gotta say, as an outsider, whoever was in charge of forming 3girls is an idiot and that tribe and the people aforementioned deserve a horrible in-game death. I might try to join fools just to make sure 3girls dies, but it seems they're holding their own without any help... :)

Oh Don, the mighty lord of mergers. 3girls if you wanna make this merge succesfull take this guy in. When my r10 tribe defeated r4 he merged r3 and r6 tribe. When my tribe defeated r3 and r6 tribes at the same time he was recruiting refugees. When my tribe was clearing the Ks he was busy merging r2 and r3 tribes. When my tribe declared war on them, what did he do? yes! merged with rank3 tribe :D

Don seriously mate, you're probably the last player to talk and bash about mergers. When I lead my tribe to conquer 2/5 of the world you only fought tribes ten times smaller then you, and merged with bigger tribes. Too bad I had to leave and couldnt keep up kicking your asses even after all that mergers. You will probably be the worst winners in TW history, by defeating only 1 tribe in top10. Actually fighting a single war is quite an achievement already right :lol:

On topic: kekua you have a lot to learn from don mills. Ask him how to properly function a hugging machine and be the 2nd worst winners in TW history!

DeletedUser

Oh lord if you guys spent as much time actually planning ops on each other instead of Seeing who has the bigger mouth on externals then maybe You'd actually be going somewhere in this world!

Status
Not open for further replies.