Fools

• Thread starter Extraterrestrial
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone else notice they have 25 members now and are sitting at rank 4 tribe now?

DeletedUser

They look quite formidable, wish I was in their tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7158

Shhhh. It's a secret.

Move along, nothing to see here.

DeletedUser

to many people worried about what others are doing,rather than worrying about what they should be doing

DeletedUser

Looks like a smexy beast of a tribe. Good bunch of folks that know how to play the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see some more pro players show up there eventually.

I would venture a guess that they have some very surprised neighbors :icon_surprised:. Surprise!

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Anyone else notice they have 25 members now and are sitting at rank 4 tribe now?

Only Rank 4 :( Guess we gotta merge another tribe in to make us Top 3:icon_biggrin:

Looks like a smexy beast of a tribe. Good bunch of folks that know how to play the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see some more pro players show up there eventually.

I would venture a guess that they have some very surprised neighbors :icon_surprised:. Surprise!

Hahaha. How right you are!!! Btw who makes your Sigs? Is it tribal policy to all have the same sigs?

DeletedUser82080

It's nice to see my enemies getting more crowded one by one. o_O

*What is irony?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ MAX

No its not an official tribal policy.. but some of us liked to have same sig and Draztic made one for us and on our request cliff (tsunami) did some minor changes and made an individual one for each of us.. its up on the players in Cruel if they want to use an identical one but there is no compulsion.

hurod

[SPOIL]
35oqaz.jpg
[/SPOIL]

LukeeyG

I agree, nice work fools.

DeletedUser107498

That's right guys, make a thread for FOOLS. As if our ego's weren't big enough already ;).

LukeeyG

That's right guys, make a thread for FOOLS. As if our ego's weren't big enough already ;).

Geez dude, you are right..... we should be flaming you.

Fools are nothing but a bunch of mergers, they wouldn't be in fourth spot if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.