For All Those That Watch American Football

DeletedUser

USCpwnscopy.jpg

DeletedUser

damn irish. Oh well, guess its very likely we will get to see Ohio St. mop up on USC.

DeletedUser

damn irish. Oh well, guess its very likely we will get to see Ohio St. mop up on USC.

What are you talking about?

USC will be playing Ohio St. in the Orange Bowl.
Notre Dame will probably be playing Michigan in the Rose Bowl.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about?

USC will be playing Ohio St. in the Orange Bowl.
Notre Dame will probably be playing Michigan in the Rose Bowl.

Look it over again? I said Ohio St will be playing USC. But yes they will be beating them rather easily.

Had Notre Dame won, USC wouldnt be making it. Sorry seen USC the past couple years, ready to see another try.

DeletedUser

Look it over again? I said Ohio St will be playing USC. But yes they will be beating them rather easily.

Had Notre Dame won, USC wouldnt be making it. Sorry seen USC the past couple years, ready to see another try.

SC got robbed last year in the Texas bowl game. Honestly, if you had seen it, it was so obvious. I bought the game went through and paused it when Vince Young's knee was down. He missed the touchdown by about a foot.

DeletedUser

Ok, whats that have to do with this year? OSU will smoke USC, you cant argue that.

DeletedUser605

The National championship has already been played for...

And Ohio State beat Michigan.

DeletedUser

Thank you Skymage. But, it was a home game for ohio st, and the game was only a 3 point difference in the end.

There is definate argument that it could have gone the other way if it was in the Big House. Or that if it was on neutral grounds as it would be for the bowl championship game, that Michigan could very well have won.

DeletedUser58

Im a brit but i watch the NFL gets a bit late when the late games start especially when its monday night but i really enjoy watching it. I have been following the Patriots for 3 years now (New "England" was the main factor in deciding my team). We just beat chicago so i think we have a big shot at playoffs.

We dont get the college games over here so i havnt got a taste for that form of the game. Is it better to watch than the NFL?

DeletedUser605

Thank you Skymage. But, it was a home game for ohio st, and the game was only a 3 point difference in the end.

There is definate argument that it could have gone the other way if it was in the Big House. Or that if it was on neutral grounds as it would be for the bowl championship game, that Michigan could very well have won.

Absolutely no argument here. All I gotta say is, it was a great game.

DeletedUser

Yes the college games have a lot more passion with them. of course many people here will disagree with me but the rivalrys are a LOT more intense especially my team, Auburn, and Alabamas rivalry called the iron bowl. Thats the only game that matters to us. Btw any americans here seen that show 2 a days? yeah my school is arch rivals with them if you know what I mean. And we are about to play them in the play offs for state

DeletedUser

I don't watch u.s football, although the picture is amusing on many levels.