For anyone needing Graphic Arts help

DeletedUser

Hey guys I know I posted my site for other purposes but it's also for those wanting to learn to become better signature artists. Also for those learning to become better with photoshop and possibly learn to be a well known graphic designer.

If you guys want to learn then go to Cryptic Designs and join the forums for a graphic arts community. I see some people here with some possible talent that just need a bit of tweaking to become better at what they do.

Just join up and we'll help you become a better artist. There are loads of tutorials, resources, PSD files, fonts, and anything you need to become a better artist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No they are not...I left them for a while so they are good...^_^

DeletedUser

hey mate im trying out sigs for something to do...nothing too serious but for some reason your link doesnt work...always says cannot find URL...

DeletedUser

LoL...TXC...you need to fix it...^_^

Your having some technical difficulties.

DeletedUser

hey man got it to work...was kinda delayed...sorry bout the rushed post

DeletedUser

im glad you made this cuase i have photoshop and i am semi formalized with its tools....alot of people (like DA for example) use gimp and i dont feel like getting to know a whole other tool system

DeletedUser

TNMTsiggy_edited-3.jpg

that is one i made in a few minutes
i was screwing around with a theme a friend of mine has for his premade...
thought the lightning looked cool

DeletedUser

Too wide and not tall enough this is a banner not a signature... big differece...

DeletedUser

TNMTsiggy_edited-3.jpg

that is one i made in a few minutes
i was screwing around with a theme a friend of mine has for his premade...
thought the lightning looked cool

I don't like the Rendered Image that you used my friend...:icon_sad:

The quality is slow, maybe sharpen it a little bit.

DeletedUser

When you resize a image...keep the aspect ratio by holding SHIFT.