for sale

jakeeboy

Yes you read it right. I want to re-join W16.

Co-playing only (I am lazy)... sniping, trains...

uhhh any tribe, live in Australia... I will decide which account I play (assuming I get multiple offers which I doubt :lol:) Anyway, just looking for some fun. I would rather a PM but you can just reply here.

Ciao.

p.s hello macon

jakeeboy

Got 2 so far, both Plighties. No one else needs me I guess. I always presumed that W16 was inactive :p

DeletedUser

Got 2 so far, both Plighties. No one else needs me I guess. I always presumed that W16 was inactive :p

whatever you do dont use the word inactive to someone in C2 or LSHRV

we'll be here till doomsday trying to catch up on the thread if you do lol

DeletedUser

honestly your not the first person to come here loooking to co-play

jakeeboy

No offense, but maybe nobody wants you.

:icon_confused:

Are you trying to say that no one in LSHRV needs a co-player. I was thinking I would get offers from leaders of tribes to play with members not on the forums. Oh well, I was wrong.

Last edited:

DeletedUser78416

I you trying to say that no one in LSHRV needs a co-player. I was thinking I would get offers from leaders of tribes to play with members not on the forums. Oh well, I was wrong.

Im sure some members do.

jakeeboy

The other accounts have played and/or taken over. Sometimes with Co-players, usually without.

DeletedUser

Don't know. Maybe his accounts record is the culprit.

he ran the myrka account well enough whilst the original account holder was away..... at least if my memory serves me correctly that was jakeeboy lol