For the worlds information

• Thread starter fadarofthedarkblade
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

fadarofthedarkblade

Well i assumed a red lined account and no real contact from the drunken housewife account would be enough to let everyone know that i had indeed quit world 50.

However it was brought to my attention today that is not the case.....

So just so everyone knows i haven't properly led school for a while its been the council under jager as it says on the tribal profile :) Please make sure you address everything to them.

Best of luck world 50

maybe ill see ya in some new world

fadar out :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

funnycat19.jpg

Bye Fadar :)

DeletedUser93681

Thanks Fadar for believing in me and giving me a home :)

DeletedUser94483

Good luck fadar...see you next time you join a world.

DeletedUser

Good luck in your future endeavors, fadar :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On the other hand
For the worlds information
? why would the world give a (bannable word) about you leaving. I can't remember anything notice worthy about you being on this world other than a war declaration with more spelling errors in it than in my 8 months old diary.

DeletedUser

On the other hand ? why would the world give a (bannable word) about you leaving. I can't remember anything notice worthy about you being on this world other than a war declaration with more spelling errors in it than in my 8 months old diary.

FADAR did so much for school!

might not be seen, but behind the scenes he did a lot!

DeletedUser93681

On the other hand ? why would the world give a (bannable word) about you leaving. I can't remember anything notice worthy about you being on this world other than a war declaration with more spelling errors in it than in my 8 months old diary.

William why do you have to be so hateful all the time but /me <3 you anyway LOL.

fadar I found was always approachable and diplomatic.

edit. btw you seem to kill threads as fast as the mod

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it just this case or does everybody who leave w50 start own thread?

oh almost forgot, buy buy fadarofthedarkblade

DeletedUser

Is it just this case or does everybody who leave w50 start own thread?

oh almost forgot, buy buy fadarofthedarkblade

That was my point exactly. it is not like lakefart or smexy are quitting. I am sure fadar is a lovable guy and if he'd work a bit on his english we would know what he is saying too but he is not well known like lake and smexy

fadarofthedarkblade

duke of school? since about first month. Before that head of diplomacy as well as filling the role of duke along side behn and tracey. Your right i did fade away and into the shadows. Especially after somd war. Sorry for boring you on world forums didnt see much else going on.

Either way this thread is no longer needed feel free to delete to prevent spam mod :)

DeletedUser

Yeah this thread is irrelevant.

Since he was exposed for trying to get HUG to nuke 1984, he has made a return onto world 50 to kick 1984's ass
Skype-emoticons-65-muscle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.