Forcing access to accounts for troop counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi everybody,

A short while ago my partner in real life was "told" by her Duke that she "must" allow access to her account for troop count verification.
She pointed out that her account is private and that she would not give him access but that he should have her villages scouted. He then insited that she allow him access and told her that she would be dismissed if she did not.

I am aware, through my own experiences, that there is a current "fashion" on all worlds for this type of thing to happen and indeed it is commonplace for tribes to insist on access to tribemembers' accounts to check on troop levels and when meeting with resistance to then "force" compliance.

Just so that everybody is aware of the rules i am publishing this Support Request question on many world forums:

Hi,
According to this rule:

"Any attempt of phishing will be strongly punished. This includes phishing for account information (like passwords) and ingame information (like troop counts). "

According to this it is against the rules to "force" access to an account by blackmail or threat or by any method?

Thanks for your help,
Blue

Bandit Jul 07,2009 02:07
Hello BlueAvenger,

Yes it is. Blackmailing for anything is illegal.

Sincerely,

Kim/Bandit of the West
Tribalwars Support

In passing: I would also point out that insisting on access to someone's account before they join a tribe is also likely to be considered breaking the rules but as yet i have not checked it out.

I hope that from now on everybody will be aware of the rule and report any such "forcing" by raising a Service Request.

DeletedUser

Threats and blackmailing of other players are allowed only if the context is entirely ingame.

What rules are you reading BTW?

DeletedUser

Hey, note this.. I found a 9,247 point village with:

6790 spears,
7000 swords and
7000 archers.

Is it possible for a 9.2k village to have 20,790 troops inside it? I am amazed with this village.. btw.. I am just asking :)

PM me if this is illegal and I will tell you who this player is, and what village it belongs. Thanks

DeletedUser

No. I can forward you the report from someone.
It is the number of troops he got from one of her village.

This is contained in a Support Report. I will forward you the report. If someone can report this player for editing his game play. Please help me thanks.

DeletedUser

That village has the right amount of troops, it just has a full farm.
and yes i've seen the report :)

DeletedUser

20,790 troops is possible with alvl 30 farm and 9k village.

DeletedUser

:)

i thought that too...

im leaving TW for some days for my co player, actually we are both into school exams.

DeletedUser

Exams suck, finished mine though 12 week of holidays :lol:
and maybe you will

DeletedUser

OT: who would have have a sp/sw/ar combo like that village lol?

DeletedUser

Prefer 8k spears 8k swords 4k archers myself
or there about, not working out the exact farm space

DeletedUser

Mines better if you work out all the defence bonus' i think

Status
Not open for further replies.