Forget MW2, MAG is here!

DeletedUser

The cost of paintball is too expensive though :icon_cry:

i can play a shooter hundreds of times for the price of one paintball session for 4 hours :/ sure paintball is way more fun per hour but gives way less hours of fun

depends on how quickly you get shot :icon_neutral:

greenmonsta

The cost of paintball is too expensive though :icon_cry:

i can play a shooter hundreds of times for the price of one paintball session for 4 hours :/ sure paintball is way more fun per hour but gives way less hours of fun

Meh, I find that whole playing at war genre boring. It's all exactly the same but looking a bit prettier and with one or 2 new guns. I would prefer to fork out the cash for paintballing rather then that game.

DeletedUser

I prefer to do both haha, but if i had a choice of one or the other would choose the game every time cause i know i would only play paintball like once a year if i was lucky :/

greenmonsta

I prefer to do both haha, but if i had a choice of one or the other would choose the game every time cause i know i would only play paintball like once a year if i was lucky :/

Is about the same price as the game for paintballing for a day. think about the amount of shitty war games you bought and how many times you could have gone paintballing instead :p

DeletedUser

That would be 3 times, certainly the hundred of hours i have gotten from the games is much better instead :icon_wink:

Mazick

I just seen the preview of MAG and it looks almost the same as CoD except the graphics aren't as good.

DeletedUser

I just seen the preview of MAG and it looks almost the same as CoD except the graphics aren't as good.

And with the gagillion v gagillion multiplayer imagine trying to take four steps without being sniped.

Or on the other hand, imagine staking out your own sniper spot with 40 other kids on your team sitting in the same window trying to snipe.

And i imagine anything more than COD sized multiplayer to be spawnkill heaven