Formation of [PMS] again??

• Thread starter DeletedUser108786
  • Start date

DeletedUser

PMS was a lot more fitting name than anybody could have guessed :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, it's happening. Sure, we all believe you.

I can't believe I didn't think of that joke anubis. So beautifully simple. Nice one :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day, the players that went to PMS took a risk. It hasn't paid off, so we go back to square 1. Simple.

I don't hold anything against Wobble for rejecting the NAP, they want a war. Not a hug. (for once..)

Completely understandable.

This issue has brought to light several structural issues in the AAA playing group and has given us a much needed kick in the guts. If anything, we will come out of this a lot stronger than before, because the core of the matter was, people just wanted a change of pace and a fresh start. That's whats happening.

You guys can take your flaming and go back to the main war thread. This one needs to be closed.

I see this whole NAP, then drop the NAP thing as some major floors inside wobble. All it shows is that the leadership have different views compared to their members. That could cause some more members from wobble to break away if these clashes of idea keep happening.

DeletedUser

So if Wobble makes a deal and then listens to its members, this is a signal that they could break away? If anything, I think it shows that inside Wobble, the players are willing to make their voices heard rather than just defect cause they don't like something...like in AAA.

It also shows that the members mater to the leadership, who doesn't just strong-arm them into being forced to agree. I'd rather be in a tribe where the leaders listened to my input than a tribe that didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So if Wobble makes a deal and then listens to its members, this is a signal that they could break away? If anything, I think it shows that inside Wobble, the players are willing to make their voices heard rather than just defect cause they don't like something...like in AAA.

It also shows that the members mater to the leadership, who doesn't just strong-arm them into being forced to agree. I'd rather be in a tribe where the leaders listened to my input than a tribe that didn't.

That is true, however dont you think the members should have been maybe consulted prior to the NAP being made with ex enemies, rather then making the members angry, then terminating it soon after? Personally I think that would keep better dynamics within the tribe. But i guess thats just my view.

DeletedUser85711

The move that the leadership made would have turned the TB! war around, unfortunately it also cut off easy expansion in an area we were making leaps and bounds in. Both sides are valid, the only problem with it was that it would kill the momentum a lot of the players had and would have caused quite a few to quit. I'd like to assume that Wobble players could see both sides to the story and leave it at something that should have prob been discussed a bit before making the decision but leadership was just looking at what was the best for the tribe.

DeletedUser

That is true, however dont you think the members should have been maybe consulted prior to the NAP being made with ex enemies, rather then making the members angry, then terminating it soon after? Personally I think that would keep better dynamics within the tribe. But i guess thats just my view.

If your leadership tells the tribe about every little move before it happens, I'm not surprised you have so many leaks standing in your way of winning (provided you're in AAA).

DeletedUser

Haha, there's so much spin here I don't know which way is up.

Did you previously hold a post as the Iraqi Information Minister per chance? I knew I'd seen you somewhere before...

LOL

You are funny, I'll give you that. There's an admission above from your baron by the way this move was made to give more focus to TB!.

DeletedUser85711

LOL

You are funny, I'll give you that. There's an admission above from your baron by the way this move was made to give more focus to TB!.

I'm not a Baron but it was mean to help free up D -- not so much more focus on your tribe.

DeletedUser

If your leadership tells the tribe about every little move before it happens, I'm not surprised you have so many leaks standing in your way of winning (provided you're in AAA).

Good thing im not then :)

I dont believe that the leadership should tell their tribe EVERYTHING before it happens, obviously due to what you said it will leak. However something such as creating an NAP with your ex enemy, which it appears wobble have done before which previously angered some members, would have have been looked at abit more carefully by leadership in order to not have a repeat.

DeletedUser

Good thing im not then :)

I dont believe that the leadership should tell their tribe EVERYTHING before it happens, obviously due to what you said it will leak. However something such as creating an NAP with your ex enemy, which it appears wobble have done before which previously angered some members, would have have been looked at abit more carefully by leadership in order to not have a repeat.

Acting fast and rectifying it > Waiting and letting it spread to AAA, and losing all chances of it happening. Should be pretty simple to see that IMO.

DeletedUser

I inform my trusted members of deals before they happen so that I can judge the rest of the tribe's reaction before it happens. You should try it Wobble, if you do have trusted members of course. ;)

DeletedUser

And it's no wonder Wobble beat you to your declaration. Whoops, "trusted members".

DeletedUser

You mean Drewasd, the spy that Wobble had? Nah, dont worry, when we found him he chickened out got rimmed and Scarlet took him in his hug currently co-playing there.

Altough that wasnt the way that wobble learnt that we ll war them. The sigss were very clear anyway. We recruited their players, we recruited the ex-TM (cool!), what was next? I guess not hugging with wobble..

DeletedUser

If you trusted drew then that only proves your frailty, so I hope that wasnt your point.

They knew people would be leaving to join TB! and so on at least a day in advance, even if not who. Trusted members only? Lol.

DeletedUser

Actually it wasnt that clear where you refering at. Thus i explained you that it was far more than obvious from our movements that we wer going to attack wobble. On the contrary if you were refering to drewasd, i can give you the PNP of the whole story if you still want it, but i am sure some wobble players wont like it...

But i guess you know everything, so i dont need to do it. Dont you?

DeletedUser

And it's no wonder Wobble beat you to your declaration. Whoops, "trusted members".

Oh yeah. I wonder what was Wobble's first clue. It couldn't be the fact that we were recruiting their members that gave it away? Nah. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As I said, they knew you were recruiting them over a day before you did. Perhaps you should read subsequent posts.

Naz, drew's story is already on the PnP. It's pretty common knowledge. Uh, good morning. You're acting like no one was aware that you caught one of your spies...

DeletedUser

Good morning i wrote it first in here. But there is stuff that you dont know how happened. Oh yeah, you do. Good night hello!